United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-01-2007, 02:30 PM
Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Another one.

Everton valley match where it kicked off all over the place.
We went the opposite way so we could have a drink in the taxi club, when we got there they wouldn't let us in, as we turned round it kicked off big time, we didn't know who was who, so we ran over and these big £#%&!ers came over to us shouting "you want some" Then realised they were old school Mancs, we shook hands across the bonnet, and off it went again, with this big @#%&! going through them with ease.

We cadged a lift back to Manc and on the mini bus is a collection of shoes, glasses, coats, he picked them up after sparking the scousers, driving back down the east lancs, he opens the window and launches this shoe at a scouser Hits him on the head and shouts wear this you scruffy @#%&!.

Top away trip that one, we took over the upstairs of the Everton supporters club, with groups of Mancs pouring in, in 4's and 5's.
Ha ha saw that one mate, we were making our way back to the cars parked on the end of the East Lancs. Saw some scousers having a go at that minibus parked outside the Taxi Drivers Club, scousers must have thought the lads on the bus had shit themselves, then they all steamed out and leathered the scousers

Unread 26-01-2007, 02:37 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester
Ha ha saw that one mate, we were making our way back to the cars parked on the end of the East Lancs. Saw some scousers having a go at that minibus parked outside the Taxi Drivers Club, scousers must have thought the lads on the bus had shit themselves, then they all steamed out and leathered the scousers
£#%&!ing top lads mate. Bought them a round in the boozer later.

Unread 26-01-2007, 02:38 PM
magic_cantona

I @#%&!ted a student a few times last week 'cos he'd hit his missus.I'm certain he doesn't like football.I hit him that hard, my hand was hurting for days.

Does that count?

Unread 26-01-2007, 02:40 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I @#%&!ted a student a few times last week 'cos he'd hit his missus.I'm certain he doesn't like football.I hit him that hard, my hand was hurting for days.

Does that count?
Yes you are now a hard bastard like the rest of the people in this thread

Unread 26-01-2007, 02:41 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skag Trendy
Get in!

And I normally hate violence.

Unread 26-01-2007, 02:47 PM
redsouthy

Right
On the fore court after the cup game Vs pompy `07
walking along minding my own business, when this huge matelot
(at least 7" 9` in his heels) looked down at me and said "u man u"
He then tried to nick my jester hat that i had purchased from the mega boutique less than an hour before.

Well little did he know that i would defend my merchandise till the death.

I thought to myself, 'I've got one chance here' and planted a right hook straight in his kipper. I knocked him clean out. For some reason I just started laughing and walked to my turnstlye thinking I was Rocky. The old bill saw what had happened but did £#%&! all about it. I still think back to that day and realise how lucky I got.

Unread 26-01-2007, 02:49 PM
punk_football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skag Trendy
even me with my chips

Unread 26-01-2007, 02:49 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsouthy
Right
He then tried to nick my jester hat that i had purchased from the mega boutique less than an hour before.

I thought to myself, 'I've got one chance here' and planted a right hook straight in his kipper. I knocked him clean out. For some reason I just started laughing and walked to my turnstlye thinking I was Rocky. The old bill saw what had happened but did £#%&! all about it. I still think back to that day and realise how lucky I got.

Wasn't funny the first time. Very dull the 2nd time. Shite the 3rd time. You've made yourself look like a #@&%! the 4th time.

Unread 26-01-2007, 02:51 PM
£#%&! KFC

have been involved in more than a few lively Euro aways....but this one is still painful to recall even now

secon time we played Graz we were drinking in some Irish bar with loads of Reds and Pat Crerand and his lad we were still in there at 6am as it was £#%&!in baltic outside and our hotel was miles away, anyway having a good singsong then this £#%&!in Austrian gippo (don't ask) appears from the other side of the table casually lifts my mates coat and puts it on and starts to head for the door, depsite the fact we are steaming I see the @#%&! and before he gets to the door I knock him sparko with the best and cleanest punch I've ever thrown all hell breaks loose and eventually me and my mates Derek and Dermo are asked to leave or else they'll shut the bar and we don't want to spoil it for the rest of the lads so we leave, we start to stagger back to our hotel and me and Dermo are swapping insults from the opposite side of the road ...I pick up a plastic bottle to lob at him...except as it lands on this parked car and not Dermo thankfully I realise it's a glass bottle...now there are 100 plus parked, or abandoned cars on either side of this £#%&!in street..all empty...except the one I hit with the bottle contains a rather angry local, my other mate Derek has lived in germany for 20 years so when this bloke starts ranting he yells at us to leg it, I start giving the @#%&! loads of abuse as I've had enough of £#%&!in Austrians by this point...he's only an off duty copper the next thing dibble appear from nowhere and we leg it...now we get chased on foot and in cars by about 10 of them but we somehow make it back to the hotel but this woman dibble sees us dive through the door and I'm nicked

the @#%&!s took me down the station cleaned me out of £100 in Austrian currency to pay for the 'damage' to the car ....but left me with my match ticket

I get back to the hotel and Dermo says ...£#%&! me I've picked up the wrong jacket

one of best Euro aways I've ever been on helped by the brilliant left isde/right side after match antics

Unread 26-01-2007, 02:53 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

Does that count?
doesnt matter if it counts or not mate, you did the right thing

i cant stand women bring hit

Unread 26-01-2007, 02:53 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsouthy
Right

Best yet

Unread 26-01-2007, 02:54 PM
redsouthy

Wheres your sense of humour, touchy today arnt we.

Unread 26-01-2007, 02:58 PM
Barca '91

Pretty much every euro away is good for a bit of bother. Porto in the late 90's (I'm crap with dates...97?) always sticks in my mind.

Mass brawl in Oporto square. All a bit of a blur but I'm sure a few of you were involved then and after the match so I cant be arsed with going any further.

Came back with a broken hand and to this day my knuckle on my left hand is half an inch lower than the rest because some portugese @#%&! had a hard chin.

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:04 PM
red @rmy

We got chased by a car full of Algerians in Lyon, we got chucked out of a bar as my mate decided to set fire to us by grabbing a massive air freshner can from the ladies toilets and putting a lighter to it, my mate's coat melted.

While we were walking back to the hotel this car pulled up and started giving verbal in French, we didn't know what the £#%&! they were going on about but it looked aggresive, then they pull away only to stop at the traffice lights a bit further up the road, then one of the older lads in a pink and green Frans Klammer ski coat chases after the car, the Algerians don't know what to make of this old bloke running towards them, so they drove through the red lights and vanished.

We carried on walking to the hotel laughing when the sound of screeching tyres is heard behind us, bearing in mind that there is 6 of us pissed up and the fact we were told about these @#%&!s and the fact they caries knives, we legged it through the wide streets of Lyon, I jumps over a bush, and lands in a £#%&!ing skip full of rubbish, I had to wait there until they £#%&!ed off.

20 minutes I was there, and walked back to the hotel on me todd.

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:07 PM
redsouthy

Ok just for Stu,
Around the mid nineties in a boozer near palace, one of pompies main boys and £#%&!ing huge was there doing a bit of business with a few of my mates.
After a few drinks keeps going on about how hard pompy are and that united are all £#%&!ers, i finally lose it and stick the nut on him. It was meant to break his nose but drink and substances must have £#%&!ed up my aim and knocked his teeth out instead.
Was at the bar after and the barmaid informed me that i had a tooth stuck in my head.
Always careful when at fratten park after that

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:13 PM
Sparky***

There are only 2 occasions when I've ever been involved in any aggro. First was at Anfield in 93 after the 3-3, I got chased down the road by three scousers on my own after I got split up from my 2 uncles - I was only 12 at the time. One of them pulled a screwdriver out on me and I ain't gonna lie, I started crying . Then the other 2 basically just said 'let him off with a slap' and the smallest one gave me a £#%&!ing whack round the head. I then legged it.

The only other time was when i was 15 in 1996 after QPR away, when we'd equalised after about 97 minutes. I live in the area and everybody knows I follow United and there were a few idiots who live around me who follow Rangers, and on the way home picked me out in the crowd and decided to give me shit. They were chanting "oooh ahhh, what a @#%&! you are" at me across the street. There were 2 of them so I didn't do anything, but I let it be known that I'd have them on their own if I caught them.

Sure enough 3 days later I saw one of them ouside the fish and chip shop on North Pole Road, I said "what were you shouting at me across the street the other day?" "what?" he replied, trying to play innocent. "Don't give me that %@#$&!s, I saw you and your £#%&!ing mate calling me a @#%&!, well I'm here now, call me a @#%&! again." He didn't say a word. So I go into the chippy and by this time a couple of his pals turn up and he's feeling confident again, I come out the chippy and he's going "@#%&!, @#%&!, @#%&!" under his breath. I Calmly went back into the chippy, picked up the vinegar bottle undone the lid, came out with it behind my back and let him have it full in the face. Then I proceeded to kick the living shit out him and only stopped when the bloke in the chip shop pulled me off of him.

I have done whatever it takes to avoid confrontation ever since where football is concerned.

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:17 PM
£#%&! KFC

salt and battered

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:20 PM
wiganste

A whole new meaning to the vinegar stroke!

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:21 PM
£#%&! KFC

Steve didn't you once get attacked by a car in Lyon

Unread 26-01-2007, 03:33 PM
redsouthy

Nice one centurion
Closed Thread