£#%&! off @#%&!

Unread 01-02-2021, 07:49 PM
Pop

Ok.

Unread 01-02-2021, 07:51 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
I wouldn't go that far but he could be shipped off to Blackpool and used as an actual donkey to give kids rides up and down the beach. Could pay him with coloured glass and bits of string. Only needs to be fed carrots too so won't cost much for somebody to keep.
He’d only send the kids flying when he randomly sets off on one of his mad charges. Blood and broken bones all over the place, children screaming and Jones gurning like a £#%&!ing maniac in the middle of it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Ok.

Unread 01-02-2021, 08:09 PM
red in cumbria

And there was me hoping that this thread had been bumped because he was FINALLY £#%&!ing off somewhere

Unread 01-02-2021, 08:35 PM
Tronics

Wow, its actually impressive he has managed to stay at the club for so long.

This is another evidence as to why we need a Director of Football badly, its insane the amount of dross we hold on to

Unread 02-02-2021, 12:20 AM
Hyman_Roth

Tbf to Jones, he has balls of steel and there’s a part of me that can’t help but admire that.

He refuses to die so to speak and in that there is great strength. Reminds me of a quote that I think was attributed to the late great Terry Nutkins who is now ironically dead:

‘No one is finally dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away, until the clock wound up winds down, until the wine she made has finished its ferment, until the crop they planted is harvested’

Unread 02-02-2021, 11:43 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Tbf to Jones, he has balls of steel and there’s a part of me that can’t help but admire that.

He refuses to die so to speak and in that there is great strength. Reminds me of a quote that I think was attributed to the late great Terry Nutkins who is now ironically dead:

‘No one is finally dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away, until the clock wound up winds down, until the wine she made has finished its ferment, until the crop they planted is harvested’
Far too deep for Fred.

Unread 02-02-2021, 02:42 PM
JamesPolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
The king of all modern day United shit c***s.

Lingard, Young, Fellaini, Rojo, Bebe, Butner, Bellion, Miller, Kleberson, Obertan, Schneiderlin, Powell, Smalling etc etc, this guy is worse than all of them.

The fact he is still here is beyond ridiculous. He himself should do the honourable thing and walk away.

My most hated United player, ever.
Yes Phil Jones is very good example of double standard at the club.Why this guy is given endless time being out injured while some other players are shown the door at the first sign of injury.
Not only that but club is also very good at given some players endless time not matter how badly they play while others are subbed off and sold once the first misplaced pass happen.
finally, some players are bought and given endless time to settle in even if is obvious not working, then others are not given any time to settle in.

Then the club wonders why they are not winning as much as they probably should.

Unread 02-02-2021, 02:58 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPolk
Yes Phil Jones is very good example of double standard at the club.Why this guy is given endless time being out injured while some other players are shown the door at the first sign of injury.
Not only that but club is also very good at given some players endless time not matter how badly they play while others are subbed off and sold once the first misplaced pass happen.
finally, some players are bought and given endless time to settle in even if is obvious not working, then others are not given any time to settle in.

Then the club wonders why they are not winning as much as they probably should.
Who?

Unread 02-02-2021, 03:06 PM
Vida_15

probably because he's under contract, injured and given another contract by that dumbass woodward

Unread 02-02-2021, 03:36 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Who?
That's exactly what I thought.

Unread 02-02-2021, 07:44 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
probably because he's under contract, injured and given another contract by that dumbass woodward
No less baffling now than when it happened.

Unread 02-07-2021, 01:18 AM
Pop

Thumbs down

Been at the club ten years last month

Unread 02-07-2021, 01:31 AM
tatty

Unread 02-07-2021, 05:09 AM
Bobda

Unread 02-07-2021, 06:02 AM
JamesPolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Remember getting bad repped about 10 years ago for calling this fraud out. Would be interested in finding out who it was.

Quite literally prefer him injured and away from the team completely. Even better when he leaves. We wasted a lot of money on Sanchez (who is a good footballer) which eases the fact that this #@&%! earns a wage to play football for us.
Saying he plays football for United is being generous at this point. Hes probably only keept around so the physico staff can do experiments.

Unread 02-07-2021, 07:25 AM
MUFC One Love

Everyone ready for us missing out on Varane because we can't get rid of Jones then Ole saying he's back.

Unread 02-07-2021, 07:42 AM
Stickman

I don’t get why we’re still not in a position where his contract has just expired and he’s been allowed to leave without any resistance.

Unread 02-07-2021, 07:56 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
I don’t get why we’re still not in a position where his contract has just expired and he’s been allowed to leave without any resistance.
Protecting his transfer value by extending his contract on 5x the wages anyone else would pay him

Unread 02-07-2021, 10:27 AM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPolk
Saying he plays football for United is being generous at this point. Hes probably only keept around so the physico staff can do experiments.
Posted that about a year ago assuming he wouldn’t shy away from the pitch for another season.
Closed Thread