United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 11-08-2020, 06:30 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
How does any of that £#%&!ing waffle detract from anything I said.
I think you'll find that my comment was significantly more succinct than yours and that therefore your use of the word waffle was entirely unjustified. Good day sir.

Unread 11-08-2020, 06:41 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
I think you'll find that my comment was significantly more succinct than yours and that therefore your use of the word waffle was entirely unjustified. Good day sir.

Unread 11-08-2020, 06:47 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
How does any of that £#%&!ing waffle detract from anything I said.
I’d imagine most people don’t even know what you said because they’d hung themselves by the third sentence.

Unread 11-08-2020, 07:32 PM
bosskeano

i think Ole is building the roster in what he sees as his type of playing style which is young, athletic and technical

Only problem with that is it'll take a bit of time for them to learn how to win and get over that hump of losing in semi finals

Unread 11-08-2020, 07:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Biggest game in many of the Copenhagen players life tbf. They won’t KS their %@#$&!s off for the first hour. Not an excuse by any stretch, we should be swatting them aside, but fair play to them.
And their goalie *did* have a blinder. And that does seem to happen against us more often than average.

When you are in knockout format, a win is a win.

Unread 11-08-2020, 10:50 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosskeano
i think Ole is building the roster in what he sees as his type of playing style which is young, athletic and technical

Only problem with that is it'll take a bit of time for them to learn how to win and get over that hump of losing in semi finals
Roster ? Jesus Christ almighty

Unread 12-08-2020, 06:54 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Roster ? Jesus Christ almighty
I've only just spotted that.

Good God, can we get him banned or maybe even involve the police?

Unread 12-08-2020, 07:02 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I’d imagine most people don’t even know what you said because they’d hung themselves by the third sentence.

Hanged.

Unread 12-08-2020, 07:03 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Hanged.
Mate, he's dead

Unread 12-08-2020, 07:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Mate, he's dead