United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-08-2020, 06:26 PM
JamesPolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
If hes gunna sign it will be at the end of Jan when we are 20 pts behind liverpool and out the champions league.

Theres no sense what so ever in signing players early and getting them in for what minimal pre season we have. Much more fun to drag it on forever.
Yes it is, for some footballs fans Transfers are all that matters just shiny new toys each window, the more expensive and more flamboyant the transfers are alla Schanzes the better rather than wanting the club to actually built winnig team with low profile but good signings. I did be happy with no transfers if we had more players like Greenwood wating in the wings.

Unread 10-08-2020, 06:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPolk
Yes it is, for some footballs fans Transfers are all that matters just shiny new toys each window, the more expensive and more flamboyant alla Schanzes the better rather than wanting the club to actually built winnig team with low profile but good signings. I did be happy with no transfers if we had more players like Greenwood wating in the wings.
Do what?

Unread 10-08-2020, 06:37 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPolk
Yes it is, for some footballs fans Transfers are all that matters just shiny new toys each window, the more expensive and more flamboyant the transfers are alla Schanzes the better rather than wanting the club to actually built winnig team with low profile but good signings. I did be happy with no transfers if we had more players like Greenwood wating in the wings.
polkers on the money as always

Unread 10-08-2020, 06:43 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Posturing.

Deal is Done
Seems that way.

When the player wants to come, the club are willing to sell and its the club's main target, it usually ends in a sale.

Unread 10-08-2020, 06:59 PM
bosskeano

it may but you'd think both groups would want the deal done in order to bed in the player with the new team and find a proper replacement. With Dortmund already starting preseason, that could become an issue.

Have to remember, they also lost Hakimi after his loan spell ended and he was a main player for them that'll need replacing.

Unread 11-08-2020, 08:44 AM
carrick_16

I wish Borussia Dortmund would £#%&! off, If it was Bayern Munich, They would get their bellies tickled, @#%&!s.

I'm not worried about this, It reminds me a lot of Harry Maguire before he joined us last summer, I'm sure we'll get it done as soon as possible in my opinion.

Unread 11-08-2020, 08:51 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrick_16
I wish Borussia Dortmund would f*** off, If it was Bayern Munich, They would get their bellies tickled, @#%&!s.

I'm not worried about this, It reminds me a lot of Harry Maguire before he joined us last summer, I'm sure we'll get it done as soon as possible in my opinion.
And Pogba before him. This happens every time we make a “big” signing.

Unread 11-08-2020, 09:08 AM
suedeshoes

It's all a dance for the social medias. 'Sancho' has been trending on Twitter for weeks now. It's what United want.

Unread 11-08-2020, 09:16 AM
carrick_16

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
And Pogba before him. This happens every time we make a “big” signing.
Exactly, I'm not worried.

Unread 11-08-2020, 10:02 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrick_16
Exactly, I'm not worried.
Phew

Unread 11-08-2020, 01:06 PM
bosskeano

Dortmund's twitter page taking the piss this morning out of United...

Big picture with Jadon Sancho grinning in a Dortmund kit and they are doing a fan Q&A with Jude Bellingham

Unread 11-08-2020, 01:17 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosskeano
Dortmund's twitter page taking the piss this morning out of United...

Big picture with Jadon Sancho grinning in a Dortmund kit and they are doing a fan Q&A with Jude Bellingham
United should just tweet this

Unread 11-08-2020, 01:20 PM
bosskeano

the longer this goes the less likely i think Sancho makes the move

Unread 11-08-2020, 01:22 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
United should just tweet this

Unread 11-08-2020, 01:26 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Sage

Unread 11-08-2020, 05:49 PM
utd99

Quote:
Well yeah, because presumably at some point he’ll retire.

Unread 11-08-2020, 06:36 PM
bosskeano

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Well yeah, because presumably at some point he’ll retire.
funny....we need to get him now this year b/c if we have to wait another year it won't happen.

Unread 12-08-2020, 03:36 PM
bosskeano

Dortmund currently playing against SC Rheindorf in pre-season....

both Sancho and Bellingham started with Sancho playing on the right and Bellingham playing next to Delaney in a 4231

the Rheindorf stadium, it's a small stadium, but there have to be a couple hundred people in the stands

Unread 12-08-2020, 05:46 PM
AK14

Move on and strengthen midfield and defence imo

Go back for him next summer.

Tbf to the lad he sounds very level headed.

Unread 12-08-2020, 06:03 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
https://twitter.com/stefanbuczko/sta...227806208?s=21

Move on and strengthen midfield and defence imo

Go back for him next summer.

Tbf to the lad he sounds very level headed.
My thoughts exactly. Give Greenwood the spot for a season and try get a cheap back up.
Closed Thread