Unread 14-09-2008, 09:01 AM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
It's not got any better this morning.

It hasn't - my heart's still in my arse

Unread 14-09-2008, 09:34 AM
Sparky***

i'm up. got pissed last night round my mates house, he's a QPR fan so I was guaranteed that he wouldn't be mentioning football.

Sat there with him and 3 girls, got pissed watching xtra factor. Which is quite funny when you're drunk.

I'm feeling slightly better than yesterday, but i need a win to get that abomination out of my system.

Unread 14-09-2008, 10:06 AM
Stickman

Thumbs down

I didn't see the match because I had a match of my own at 2. My dad called me to tell me wed scored after 3 minutes and it was a beauty. Looking at both line ups before I left I thought we we going to spank them. Even stuck a tenner on 3 1 utd at 20s just before I drove to my match. My dad called again to tell me '1 all, van der sar has £#%&!ed is' I thought ok ok, still only half an hour. Utd will score again with that attacking array out, surely!had to turn my phone off then to get stripped for our warm up.

My dad arrived at ht in our match and I looked straigy over to him. @#%&! out his thumbs up so I thought wed won FFS. Then 5 mins later as I was playing right mid I drifted over to him when the ball went out so I could slyly get the score from him. '2 1 Liverpool, utd got gubbed' heart £#%&!ing sank. The last time that happened was when he arrived at ht last season to tell me Chelsea had done is 2 1 at the bridge. Took my mind right off the game picturing what @#%&! had scored there winner. I was filled with dread. Hoping it wasn't carragher, keane off the mark or gerrard or Torres from the bench. Or kuyt! Dispicable bastards the lot of them. To top it off my gf (who I'm smitten to £#%&! about) left to go on hol last night with her mum. I'm now officially on suicide watch

Just hope we dick VR and the players show a bit more passion than yesterday. (watched a re run) to replace carrick with giggs was wrong. And obviously too I thought. Hargreaves or Fletcher even would have provided better balance. Rooney playing as a right mid. And a proper regimented right mid

But got to say this. Had it not been for vds #@&%! up wed have been home and dry into ht. And then who knows how it might have played out. Small gripe and will sound small time but gerrard through the back of nani 2 footed in stoppage time ??? No yellow. £#%&! bit of home reffing.

Oh and wtf was with andy gray talking from the vermins perspective all game? They need to do this etc. Why not just see 'we' you £#%&!ing @#%&! kite!? And as for constantly referring to Robbie keane as Robbie...

Unread 14-09-2008, 10:12 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman

Oh and wtf was with andy gray talking from the vermins perspective all game? They need to do this etc. Why not just see 'we' you £#%&!ing @#%&! kite!? And as for constantly referring to Robbie keane as Robbie...
I think it's been discussed at length on here yesterday that Andy Gray was commentating yesterday with his Liverpool scarf on. Constantly referring to Liverpool players by their nicknames and droning on, and on, and on, and £#%&!ing on about when would 'stevie g' and torres get on. "Let's get them on and and see what happens" was his comment at one point. He £#%&!ing loves them.

Unread 14-09-2008, 10:33 AM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Never. I'll take the lows, because it just makes the highs even more enjoyable.
Watch you know something you are right.

Unread 14-09-2008, 10:38 AM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
It hasn't - my heart's still in my arse
I still feel down about it though a little better than last night. I am able to smile about my mates yesterday which is a good sign. One of them attempted a real counselling tone with me in an atempt to gee me up. He was talking to me like I needed the samaritans which in hindsight is a little funny if not that far from the truth.

Unread 14-09-2008, 11:40 AM
armchair

magic_cantona 10000 2/1 (2.00) 20000

Unread 14-09-2008, 11:41 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Everyone should bad rep him.

Unread 14-09-2008, 11:56 AM
roterteufel

I have to go to the office in essex tomorrow and one of the bosses is a liverpool fan (not a scouser)
he's not had much to take the piss out of in a long time so I'm gonna expect
a barrage tomorrow.

the worst I've had so far is when he makes a coffee I always get it in a liverpool cup

Unread 14-09-2008, 11:59 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
the @#%&!

Unread 14-09-2008, 03:43 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Can't seem to escape arseholes mentioning the result in person or in the media. You'd think it was a conference side knocking United out of the F.A. Cup. It's not that big of a deal for them ffs.

The worst thing for me isn't even them winning. It was just how bad we were. It's actually worrying. No Queiroz = no ideas.

Unread 14-09-2008, 04:10 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
I was trying to doom the @#%&!s to failure.

At least I £#%&!ing tried.

If I'd have gone 'all in' on United, I'd have been slated for jinxing us!
Closed Thread