United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-05-2013, 06:42 PM
Aman27deep

Default Just can't accept it...

Players came, players went. There wasn't a single player who was ever larger than the club.

For me Manchester United IS Sir Alex Ferguson. No two ways about it. He's managed the club seven more years than I've even been alive.

There was always one constant in the world of football. And now he won't be at the helm anymore. I've been in tears for the better part of the past day. I'm a highly emotional person and this news has really done me.

We all knew this day would come, but really I never thought it'd be this season. Bidding farewell to the world's best mangar is just not possible from my end. I'd want fergie to manage till he dies...

The best manager who ever lived.

I just can't let go, just can't accept it.

Unread 08-05-2013, 06:43 PM
Ginners

youll get over it

Unread 08-05-2013, 06:43 PM
Sloppy

Get a grip.

Unread 08-05-2013, 06:44 PM
irk

suicide is probably the only realistic option for you now

Bunker Buster

Man the £#%&! up you #@&%! sniffer.

believe

hang in deepers. It's not all bad news, we've got the next best thing coming it to guide the ship. The only man in Europe deemed likely to carry the club forward.

David £#%&!ing Moyles.

Unread 08-05-2013, 06:45 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
hang in deepers. It's not all bad news, we've got the next best thing coming it to guide the ship. The only man in Europe deemed likely to carry the club forward.

David £#%&!ing Moyles.
that's it, i'm £#%&!ing sobbing...

this place is epic, even at the worst of times.

Unread 08-05-2013, 06:48 PM
Cream

Remember your 'did life turn out the way you expected' thread?

Get a £#%&!ing helmet.

Unread 08-05-2013, 06:49 PM
mikey_red

He's our saviour.

Unread 08-05-2013, 06:53 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Get a grip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
suicide is probably the only realistic option for you now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Man the £#%&! up you #@&%! sniffer.
This place

Unread 08-05-2013, 06:57 PM
Aman27deep

I can't believe how lightly some of you are taking this to be.

It's an end of an era. It's as simple as that.

Unread 08-05-2013, 06:59 PM
Sparky***

Oh shutup you £#%&!ing @#%&!.

I'm in no mood for your "lets all pretend i'm indian" charade.

Get your act together and stop being such a bitch.

Unread 08-05-2013, 07:00 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep

How's the sabbatical going?

Unread 08-05-2013, 07:00 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:

Unread 08-05-2013, 07:01 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Players came, players went. There wasn't a single player who was ever larger than the club.

For me Manchester United IS Sir Alex Ferguson. No two ways about it. He's managed the club seven more years than I've even been alive.

There was always one constant in the world of football. And now he won't be at the helm anymore. I've been in tears for the better part of the past day. I'm a highly emotional person and this news has really done me.

We all knew this day would come, but really I never thought it'd be this season. Bidding farewell to the world's best mangar is just not possible from my end. I'd want fergie to manage till he dies...

Unread 08-05-2013, 07:19 PM
92ToBury

Meh. I'm sure there's something profound or helpful to be said but you didn't register on my givea£#%&!ometer

Unread 08-05-2013, 07:39 PM
Fat Al

Quote:

Unread 08-05-2013, 07:49 PM
jem

we all knew his time was coming to an end.

personally, I won't cry that he's gone because he's a horrible @#%&! who picks the wrong team and is gutless against anyone half-decent.

I was rather hoping for a sort of german coach with charisma type, though, to inspire and organise.

I'd rather tape dead fergie to a recaro el cid style than have the wight moyes lead us into the darkness.

it is an utter £#%&!ing glazer£#%&!erectomy.

Unread 08-05-2013, 07:51 PM
aardvark

big amanda wears his heart on his sleeve

Unread 08-05-2013, 07:52 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
we all knew his time was coming to an end.

personally, I won't cry that he's gone because he's a horrible @#%&! who picks the wrong team and is gutless against anyone half-decent.

I was rather hoping for a sort of german coach with charisma type, though, to inspire and organise.

I'd rather tape dead fergie to a recaro el cid style than have the wight moyes lead us into the darkness.

it is an utter £#%&!ing glazer£#%&!erectomy.
Dear Man United fans.

Thing don't go too well from here.
All the best.

Aberdeen fans x
Closed Thread