United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-03-2022, 05:08 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Tbf, it’s probably been us desperately offering him a massive pay rise.

Unread 18-03-2022, 05:09 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Tbf, it’s probably been us desperately offering him a massive pay rise.

Unread 19-03-2022, 01:31 PM
Joe Biden

Was this the worst performance in the history of Manchester United?

Unread 19-03-2022, 01:53 PM
Ethers

That whole thread is a load of vindictive shite, but his book release was announced 10 months before it came out, so it doesn’t even make sense. Hoping to piggyback off a Europa final ffs

That guy is not a United fan, I’m not having it.

https://twitter.com/MikeLUHG2/status...9v6_G8ozhgN2Jw

Never read such nonsense.

Unread 19-03-2022, 02:08 PM
shenwen

Rashford shouldn't be immune from criticism for his performances and - if true - the press leaks, but this is getting nasty now. Would like to think we're better than that.

Unread 19-03-2022, 02:09 PM
Buck

As much as some people go on about his 'PR' trying to run cover for him I am becoming more inclined to believe there is an opposite reaction from others who cannot wait to jump on him and scrutinise every little thing he does to come up with stupid theories. He has not been playing well. He knows that, the manager knows it. He's also been playing through injuries and the schedule for the players has been extremely demanding for the last eighteen months. Across the previous two seasons he has scored 43 goals. It is not as if his career at the club has totally nosedived as sadly it did with Martial.

Unread 19-03-2022, 02:28 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
That whole thread is a load of vindictive s**te, but his book release was announced 10 months before it came out, so it doesn’t even make sense. Hoping to piggyback off a Europa final ffs

this d***head again

him, not you or rashers. he has spent every waking moment of his life over the past decade slagging united fans off on twitter and elsewhere. would accuse matchgoing fans who thought ole was doing a good job last season and the season prior of being glazer stooges. did the same when jose was our manager and we were doing well under him, only for him to retroactively claim he was our best manager ever after he got sacked. says anyone who supports us for more than just the prospect of winning trophies isn't a real united fan.

even liverpool and city fans don't show the level of contempt for our fanbase the way this complete whopper does.

Unread 19-03-2022, 03:09 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
That whole thread is a load of vindictive shite, but his book release was announced 10 months before it came out, so it doesn’t even make sense. Hoping to piggyback off a Europa final ffs

I’m pretty sure his books are aimed at kids imagine being angry that he has released a book about giving confidence to kids and be annoyed because “he isn’t a real champion because they lost in the Europa”

Unread 20-03-2022, 08:40 AM
Pop

Oliver Holt on the payroll now...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...S%3D1647761796

Unread 20-03-2022, 08:55 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
The abuse that Marcus Rashford received from fans this week was shocking
a few naughty words directed his way? hardly "shocking" ffs

Unread 20-03-2022, 09:04 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
. The haste at which he is being written off as a footballer and a man is startling
Spot on, people now posting rival fans videos and memes....

It's really strange how quickly he's been jumped on.

Unread 20-03-2022, 12:49 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

It's not though, really...

He's been doghsit for 18 months now and it's only now that the media are highlighting this now his free pass is coming to an end due to what his PR company did for kids...

Unread 20-03-2022, 12:59 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
It's not though, really...

He's been doghsit for 18 months now and it's only now that the media are highlighting this now his free pass is coming to an end due to what his PR company did for kids...
In your opinion, he's scored 43 goals in the two seasons before this ...plus many assists
With an Injury...

He's in very poor form and confidence at the moment...I'm ok for rival fans memes and waffles shit player opinions...

Unread 20-03-2022, 01:16 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Imagine writing that with a straight face.

Some bloke said "that was a shocking performance" and it's been reported worse than anything Beckham or Ronaldo had to put up with. Abuse. ABUSE!.

It's all %@#$&!s.

Rashford doesn't give a £#%&! about United, if he did he wouldn't jog about the pitch like its some kind of punishment to be out there.

Unread 20-03-2022, 01:34 PM
dinger

Quote:

That MikeLUHG is a #@&%!, hates absolutely everything

Unread 20-03-2022, 01:34 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:

It’s really strange for you to be ignoring the backlash against our players from most of our support at the moment. I’ve not spoken to a single fan who is remotely sympathetic to any of our players - some of whom have failed a 4th successive manager now.

Rashford’s one of the worst - no discernible effort, ‘going to leave’ leaks and then a ridiculous over the top reaction to a fan throwing some unbelievably mild abuse his way.

His attitude, to me, is £#%&!ing atrocious.

Unread 20-03-2022, 01:39 PM
Bunker Buster

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
It’s really strange for you to be ignoring the backlash against our players from most of our support at the moment. I’ve not spoken to a single fan who is remotely sympathetic to any of our players - some of whom have failed a 4th successive manager now.

Rashford’s one of the worst - no discernible effort, ‘going to leave’ leaks and then a ridiculous over the top reaction to a fan throwing some unbelievably mild abuse his way.

His attitude, to me, is £#%&!ing atrocious.
Did you miss this bit ?

Quote:
He's in very poor form and confidence at the moment
I'm just not at the stage of wishing him dead, or posting rival twitter videos or making up lies about his PR, Book deals or love for the club...

Unread 20-03-2022, 01:45 PM
Sparky***

Harry Maguire needs to hire Rashford’s PR team.

Unread 20-03-2022, 01:57 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Did you miss this bit ?

I'm just not at the stage of wishing him dead, or posting rival twitter videos or making up lies about his PR, Book deals or love for the club...
Not everyone is, clearly. But you didn’t say that. You said you were surprised at how quickly he was being jumped on?

I’m surprised you’re surprised.

Unread 20-03-2022, 02:01 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Not everyone is, clearly. But you didn’t say that. You said you were surprised at how quickly he was being jumped on?

I’m surprised you’re surprised.
I am surprised that he has been jumped on this quickly by certain people yes.....

How many games did forlan go without a goal ?

How shit was Larsson ?

where's Macheda now ?

Etc etc....

He's had a bad season, but he came back from injury and scored / assisted in the next 3/4 games, I actually don't think he works well with Ronaldo as a target player.
I always felt his game was more interact with martial etc, so would like to see him and elangoh together, but they swap for each other currently...

I'd 100% give him next season with a good break and a new boss....
Closed Thread