United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-09-2007, 06:18 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
I said pre-match on Sunday (to general amazement)

"If we win today, we'll win the league"

...and I believe that.

Chelsea are still are biggest rivals and they are now completely £#%&!ed.

I'm a former doomlord, converted after last season.

We'll romp it.

But, I forgot, the trophy has already been presented to Liverpool! All bets were off after they did Derby!How will we get it back?

Unread 25-09-2007, 07:04 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I'm a former doomlord, converted after last season.

We'll romp it.

But, I forgot, the trophy has already been presented to Liverpool! All bets were off after they did Derby!How will we get it back?
Exactly! I couldn't work out why some had us down for the title.

It's on!

Unread 25-09-2007, 09:12 PM
goatboy

I thought City won the league last month
Closed Thread