United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-09-2007, 08:47 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I've been a bit of a critic of Scholes, I think we've been playing him 'cos he is Scholes, but yesterday he was superb along with Carrick, was like last season yesterday.
Yup, I thought so too, some would have you think we won entirely without him, though one of them is a senile old @#%&! who makes his asesment based on only watching 10 minutes of any game.

Unread 24-09-2007, 08:51 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

MOTM for me. Passing was superb and got stuck in a lot. More of the same please.

Unread 24-09-2007, 08:53 AM
Gog Coch

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Yup, I thought so too, some would have you think we won entirely without him, though one of them is a senile old @#%&! who makes his asesment based on only watching 10 minutes of any game.
Oedipus complex?

Unread 24-09-2007, 08:54 AM
antonin jablonsky

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
got stuck in a lot. .
That's what impressed me most, the way he put himself about. Some of his passing was world class too.Nice that this thread can go back to the origibal point and away from the usual Scholes bullshit. Thanks Fuzzers. S

Unread 24-09-2007, 08:55 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gog Coch
Oedipus complex?
You should think a bit before you type. Then don't type. Now £#%&! off to Gwlad.

Unread 24-09-2007, 09:14 AM
Gog Coch

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
You should think a bit before you type. Then don't type. Now £#%&! off to Gwlad.
""Like you know what Arsenal's normal formation is.You don't watch any football, you just trant from a position of total ignorance. Every week the sme Scvholes, Giggs and Neville gat a slating even though you only watched 10 minutes of the match. Go on have a rant abot Gordon "Nemesis" Brown, you know you want to.""

Unread 24-09-2007, 09:17 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gog Coch
""Like you know what Arsenal's normal formation is.You don't watch any football, you just trant from a position of total ignorance. Every week the sme Scvholes, Giggs and Neville gat a slating even though you only watched 10 minutes of the match. Go on have a rant abot Gordon "Nemesis" Brown, you know you want to.""

Whatever.
Closed Thread