United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-11-2019, 07:13 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Lovely strike that.

Angelino looks a player. Where did they get him?

Not to be outdone, Klopp making a show of himself now.
Angelino looks £#%&!ing shite ffs

Stones garbage as usual. How the £#%&! did citeh not get that first pen? Ref has been a joke as per. Murdering, wall pushing @#%&!s.

Unread 10-11-2019, 07:14 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Angelino looks £#%&!ing shite ffs

Stones garbage as usual. How the £#%&! did citeh not get that first pen? Ref has been a joke as per. Murdering, wall pushing @#%&!s.

Very talented going forward the lad.

Pep

Unread 10-11-2019, 07:23 PM
Soviet

It will be £#%&!ing awful watching Liverpool win the league and wallow in all next season. Give Granada Reports a miss for a year.

Unread 10-11-2019, 07:26 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Give it a rest you £#%&!ing plonker.
Stranger things have happened.

Not that often, though.

Unread 10-11-2019, 07:27 PM
rustling jimmies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
It’s not unknown for sports people to perform above their mean for two years. I can think of quite a few in golf over the past 30 years.

Liverpool fans are about to get giddy, and the reality of achieving their dreams is going to start hitting the players. No longer a chasing mentality.
Hahahahaha you are actually mental

Unread 10-11-2019, 07:33 PM
Casanova85

All that's left is a bottling job in 2020 and the sweet tears. Their squad lacks depth and the injuries will happen (Liverpool).

As for City, Pep is known for jumping ship when the slightest trouble starts.

Unread 10-11-2019, 07:39 PM
puressence

Nice to see pep abusing refs like that £#%&! city

Unread 10-11-2019, 07:42 PM
S/Side.Red

Loving Mou on SKY encouraging them not to tak about handball for three hours.

Having someone on who actually analyses football. Hard to come to terms with it.

Unread 10-11-2019, 07:43 PM
Seamus

Pep acting like a spoilt child

Unread 10-11-2019, 07:51 PM
Ethers

Quote:
It’s not unknown for sports people to perform above their mean for two years. I can think of quite a few in golf over the past 30 years.

Liverpool fans are about to get giddy, and the reality of achieving their dreams is going to start hitting the players. No longer a chasing mentality.
Jesus Christ :

You are the biggest nutter on here, seriously

Unread 10-11-2019, 07:56 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

Yeah, bet winning the Champions League has been a real struggle to get over. How will they cope?

Unread 10-11-2019, 07:59 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Yeah, bet winning the Champions League has been a real struggle to get over. How will they cope?

Unread 10-11-2019, 08:05 PM
utd99

It is what it is. I can’t bring myself to root for City for a third year in a row, so arsed. Whatever they achieved last season and end up doing this season will have to last them because Klopp will be gone soon enough and it’ll all come unravelled.

None of Klopp, Pep or Poch will still be in their current jobs by the start of the 22/23 season.

Unread 10-11-2019, 08:07 PM
S/Side.Red

Meanwhile in Ukraine, whatever happens don’t react to racial abuse or you get sent off

Unread 10-11-2019, 08:10 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Meanwhile in Ukraine, whatever happens don’t react to racial abuse or you get sent off

https://twitter.com/babagol_/status/...861434885?s=21
Rules are rules....

Unread 10-11-2019, 08:37 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I get it mate, but you can’t just have players picking the ball up randomly and booting it at the fans; the game’ll descend into chaos.

Unread 10-11-2019, 08:37 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Liverpool are going to collapse because golf. Love this place
Not what I said, but you carry on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet
It will be £#%&!ing awful watching Liverpool win the league and wallow in all next season. Give Granada Reports a miss for a year.
I’ve given it a miss for twenty years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Give it a rest you £#%&!ing plonker.
I doubt you understand what I said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustling jimmies
Hahahahaha you are actually mental
Another one who thinks I said something I didn’t.

Unread 10-11-2019, 08:41 PM
Sparky***

Are you Throb?

Unread 10-11-2019, 08:41 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I don’t recall mentioning the european cup or them getting over anything.

Unread 10-11-2019, 08:43 PM
Ethers

Imagine comparing a team sport to golf ffs.
Closed Thread