United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-12-2019, 12:15 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Are you £#%&!ing broken or something?

Genuinely can’t work out why you’re reading so much into Ole taking a plane to talk to a player he wants to sign.

It’s 2019 you daft #@&%!. People take a flight at the drop of a hat, it means nothing. It’s not like he’s had to get the £#%&!ing Wright Brothers involved ffs

Or are you a simpleton from some backwards shithole that hasn’t been touched by the miracle of air travel yet, so you’re a bit skeptical?

“Eh, mam, Ole has gone on that chuffin iron horse in the sky to sign players again! I tell thee, he’s asking for trouble that man!”

Unread 17-12-2019, 10:23 AM
windy waffles

Quote:

Genuinely can’t work out why you’re reading so much into Ole taking a plane to talk to a player he wants to sign.

It’s 2019 you daft #@&%!. People take a flight at the drop of a hat, it means nothing. It’s not like he’s had to get the £#%&!ing Wright Brothers involved ffs

Or are you a simpleton from some backwards shithole that hasn’t been touched by the miracle of air travel yet, so you’re a bit skeptical?

“Eh, mam, Ole has gone on that chuffin iron horse in the sky to sign players again! I tell thee, he’s asking for trouble that man!”

Good grief.

Someone got out of the wrong side of bed this morning. (Or last night).

Unread 17-12-2019, 10:27 AM
Zorg

Quote:

Unread 17-12-2019, 10:29 AM
Bunker Buster

Wright brothers

Unread 17-12-2019, 11:08 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Wright brothers

Unread 17-12-2019, 11:52 AM
dragflick

Quote:

ffs

Unread 17-12-2019, 12:06 PM
NedKelly

brutal from ethers

Unread 17-12-2019, 12:11 PM
puressence

Quote:

not even international week

Unread 17-12-2019, 01:02 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Are you f***ing broken or something?

It’s 2019 you daft #@&%!. People take a flight at the drop of a hat, it means nothing. It’s not like he’s had to get the f***ing Wright Brothers involved ffs

Pipe down you £#%&!ing beaver.

Unread 17-12-2019, 02:36 PM
utd99

Unread 17-12-2019, 02:53 PM
AK14

Unread 17-12-2019, 07:02 PM
Macca1990

Quote:
Are you f***ing broken or something?

It’s 2019 you daft #@&%!. People take a flight at the drop of a hat, it means nothing. It’s not like he’s had to get the f***ing Wright Brothers involved ffs

Unread 17-12-2019, 08:56 PM
Dr Stranger

Picture of him signing a United shirt for fan.

As good as confirmed.

Unread 17-12-2019, 08:57 PM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Picture of him signing a United shirt for fan.

As good as confirmed.
Link please

Unread 17-12-2019, 09:02 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
Link please
Don't know how to do photos.

Mufcscoop and manunitedzone on Instagram.

Unread 17-12-2019, 09:02 PM
Jethro

Means £#%&! all tbh

Unread 17-12-2019, 09:06 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Means my pants are off and this is on.

Unread 17-12-2019, 09:08 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Means my pants are off and this is on.

This could be up there with the Thiago 'see you in Manchester' farce.

Unread 17-12-2019, 09:18 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro

This could be up there with the Thiago 'see you in Manchester' farce.
As someone said, it means he gets out of my dungeon and escapes Benzema and Akinfeev.

Delighted for the lad.

Unread 17-12-2019, 09:20 PM
puressence

Scarf shot done new number 7
Closed Thread