Sparky***

Unread 23-03-2021, 02:24 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Amazing what a good PE teacher can do Sparky

Unread 23-03-2021, 02:53 PM
20LEgend1999

"[Solskjaer's] man-management is second to none. The way he conducts himself in terms of how he speaks to the players, it gets the best out of them. You can see that. He deals with situations perfectly in terms of what is needed, especially at a big club like Manchester United.

"He takes the pressure off the lads and takes it all himself. Sometimes it is not fair because we are the ones on the pitch and we need to take our fair share too. For me, especially, from what I had before Ole came in, it is a total difference. It has pushed me to a new level."

Unread 23-03-2021, 03:10 PM
triple sod

Beckham speaks:

Quote:
"I think he's done an incredible job. The results are starting to show that. Hopefully that continues because the fans love Ole, we all love Ole."

Unread 23-03-2021, 06:29 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
"[Solskjaer's] man-management is second to none. The way he conducts himself in terms of how he speaks to the players, it gets the best out of them. You can see that. He deals with situations perfectly in terms of what is needed, especially at a big club like Manchester United.

"He takes the pressure off the lads and takes it all himself. Sometimes it is not fair because we are the ones on the pitch and we need to take our fair share too. For me, especially, from what I had before Ole came in, it is a total difference. It has pushed me to a new level."
He should try it with Martial.

Unread 23-03-2021, 06:34 PM
Medlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple sod
Beckham speaks:
Yeah, but I'm still torn about whether to listen to current players, United legends, and loyal supporters or a few bad apples, the tronics/tuco wum, the fan cams, and lots of JCL OOTs on twitter

Unread 23-03-2021, 08:39 PM
Tuco

Solksjaer has spent £270 million in his time at United

Brendan Rogers £21 million. we are one point ahead of them.

Unread 23-03-2021, 08:52 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuco

But Brendan cost them £9m and we got Ole on a free transfer

Also, Leicester have spent £150 million since Brendan took over.

Between this and only posting when we don't win, I can't work out why people think you're a WUM.

Unread 23-03-2021, 09:10 PM
triple sod

Quote:

Those figures look completely made up pal

For a start Rodgers bought Tielemans for 40m, and Perez and Fofana for 30m each

Try again?

Unread 23-03-2021, 09:13 PM
dunk

Quote:

Ah, so you’re a lying @#%&! as well as a boring @#%&!. Good to know.

Unread 23-03-2021, 09:29 PM
triple sod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock
Yeah, but I'm still torn about whether to listen to current players, United legends, and loyal supporters or a few bad apples, the tronics/tuco wum, the fan cams, and lots of JCL OOTs on twitter
I'd guess Tronics is some flavour of Twitter beta-red, who worries about the latest memes circulating amongst Chelsea fans and whether Pogba is getting enough respect.

Whilst Tuco is a middle-aged blue with a lot of (furlough?) time on his hands and he finds the City franchise an increasingly joyless experience. This thread is his cup final.

Unread 23-03-2021, 11:18 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple sod
Those figures look completely made up pal

For a start Rodgers bought Tielemans for 40m, and Perez and Fofana for 30m each

Try again?
I'm sure that wonderful phrase "NET SPEND" is going to crop up at some point soon.

Unread 23-03-2021, 11:55 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I'm sure that wonderful phrase "NET SPEND" is going to crop up at some point soon.
If we talking net spend in that case Ole spent £15m this summer and £120m last summer.

Unread 23-03-2021, 11:59 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999

Im guessing that will be, Luke Shaw singing, Ole's praises & talking of, Shaw he is one of the very few players that can hold his head-up in the knolege that he has earned his wages in the vast majority of the games he has played for, United this season.

Unread 24-03-2021, 12:00 AM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
In which case, £95 million can be knocked off the amount attributed to what "Solksjaer has spent".

Unread 24-03-2021, 09:57 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

£21m?!

He’s not managing £#%&!ing Barnet, mate. They’re no elite, but they’ve spent a fair bit and it sure as dick isn’t £21m, you lunatic.

Unread 24-03-2021, 10:00 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
£21m?!

He’s not managing £#%&!ing Barnet, mate. They’re no elite, but they’ve spent a fair bit and it sure as dick isn’t £21m, you lunatic.
50m 2020

93m 2019

Unread 24-03-2021, 10:21 AM
Jethro

Quote:

Jesus £#%&!ing christ

Unread 24-03-2021, 12:02 PM
puressence

Net spend is always used when klopp gets brought into this.

Unread 24-03-2021, 12:08 PM
naes_sean

Quote:

Closed Thread