United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-09-2007, 10:08 PM
wee man

Default Munich 50th - minutes applause or silence ?

Given that the Premier League have really ballsed up by scheduling the city home match as the nearest to the 50th anniversary will there now be a minutes applause as opposed to the silence. In the circumstances and given the opposition the applause would get round any "problems".

Unread 25-09-2007, 10:10 PM
Sloppy

I hate that minutes applause %@#$&!s.Should be a minutes silence.If they havent got the class to observe it then they will get £#%&!ed over.

Unread 25-09-2007, 10:11 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
Given that the Premier League have really ballsed up by scheduling the city home match as the nearest to the 50th anniversary will there now be a minutes applause as opposed to the silence. In the circumstances and given the opposition the applause would get round any "problems".
silence

if they act the @#%&!s, which they will , perhaps the media will finally show the @#%&!s in the light they deserve.

Unread 25-09-2007, 10:13 PM
£#%&! KFC

I thought the Divs at home had been moved

Unread 25-09-2007, 10:13 PM
Tumescent Throb

Absolute hush.

Unread 25-09-2007, 10:14 PM
naes_sean

you should be able to hear a pin drop. nft

Unread 25-09-2007, 10:15 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
totally.

And if they ruin it, wait till the minute is up so we can pay our respects - not a peep out of us...

then steam into the @#%&!s.

Unread 25-09-2007, 10:16 PM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
in an ideal world.

if it gets ruined, any blue @#%&! seen round the ground after the game deserves a shoeing of the highest order.

nft

Unread 25-09-2007, 10:17 PM
wee man

There are other days though surely to show them up and £#%&! them over. The most important people on the day will be the survivors and the families of the deceased. Anything to avoid them having to endure a reaction from city fans should be considered. Any other opposition I would say a silence - in this case the applause would get over any problems.

Premier League badly at fault here - surprise surprise.

Unread 25-09-2007, 10:17 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
I thought the Divs at home had been moved
I heard the same, but according to the official site its down for 10th Feb.

Unread 25-09-2007, 10:18 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
in an ideal world.

if it gets ruined, any blue @#%&! seen round the ground after the game deserves a shoeing of the highest order.

nft
they won't be seen seen if it gets ruined, they'll have to helicopter out.

Unread 25-09-2007, 10:18 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
I heard the same, but according to the official site its down for 10th Feb.
ffs

Unread 25-09-2007, 10:19 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
There are other days though surely to show them up and £#%&! them over. The most important people on the day will be the survivors and the families of the deceased. Anything to avoid them having to endure a reaction from city fans should be considered. Any other opposition I would say a silence - in this case the applause would get over any problems.

sorry weeman I can't blame the prem league. It's citys fault for being the disrespectful @#%&!s that they are - there shouldn't be a problem for that one minute - whoever we're against.

Jason Todd

Premier League should have realised and changed the fixtures before they was announced so it was never an issue, the sad thing is that there will be plenty of so called United fans hoping the blue @#%&!s do ruin it to have an excuse to have a go.

wonky no

Quote:

we will be showing our respects to our dead, they wont.

why pander to those @#%&!s?

silence then carnage

Unread 25-09-2007, 10:20 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Todd
Premier League should have realised and changed the fixtures before they was announced so it was never an issue, the sad thing is that there will be plenty of so called United fans hoping the blue @#%&!s do ruin it to have an excuse to have a go.
shut the £#%&! up

Unread 25-09-2007, 10:21 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

Agree with that, espewcially the last part. There is no excuse at all for the scheduling of this fixture. We all know full well that the fixture list is not generated randomly. In fact it is doctored quite openly. There is no reason at all why this fixture couldn't have been pre-allocated to any other weekend, or at least moved once it was drawn.

ps not the applause bit though, as i say.

Unread 25-09-2007, 10:27 PM
Jason Todd

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
shut the £#%&! up
what do you not think it's true, and before you ask I certainly wasn't having a go at anyone on here.

Unread 25-09-2007, 10:33 PM
Crumps

Silence, that minutes applause crap is absoloute %@#$&!s imo it's like congratulating people for being £#%&!ing dead.

Unread 25-09-2007, 10:40 PM
Flowers of Manchester

no brainer - minutes silence

We should remember the lads in our own way, which in silence you can do...not be told to clap just incase some @#%&!s spoil the silence.

In the minute silence you have time to think what the lads gave to OUR club, their lives so cruely cut short. Thin why we love MUFC, why we put so much emotion and expense into following MUFC. Its an addiction that we all have and will never ever go away. Think about all the friends we have made by following this great club, above all remember even for a second the, Flowers of Manchester.

Its part of our tragic past and should never be forgotten. We should not change the way we remember them just cos some idiots may spoil it.

Emotions will be running high that day and if they spoil it (which I think they won't as the world's media will be watching) they will know what they will get once the game is over and wouldn't surprise me if K stand went for them in the stadium if they spoil it.
Closed Thread