United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-09-2007, 07:45 AM
sharath

Thumbs down Ryan Giggs.

Sorry for all the slagging I have given you. You were really good yesterday.

Probably because of your old age, fergie pissing you about in diff positions, yourself not understanding your limits and capabilities you were woeful in the previous matches.

But please understand you don't have ability to volley a ball and hence take a touch and then strike it. It was against 10 men. But in tighter games it may cost us.

Unread 24-09-2007, 07:51 AM
Crumps

Not sure what you posted but there's a good chance it was pointless £#%&!ing %@#$&!s/someone elses opinion/a link that there was no real for (in and or etc). Arse biscuit £#%&!stick. Just die

Unread 24-09-2007, 08:19 AM
sharath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Not sure what you posted but there's a good chance it was pointless £#%&!ing %@#$&!s/someone elses opinion/a link that there was no real for (in and or etc). Arse biscuit £#%&!stick. Just die
take the ignore out and read and go back into your shell if you want.

Unread 24-09-2007, 08:26 AM
Gog Coch

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharath
Sorry for all the slagging I have given you. You were really good yesterday.

Probably because of your old age, fergie pissing you about in diff positions, yourself not understanding your limits and capabilities you were woeful in the previous matches.

But please understand you don't have ability to volley a ball and hence take a touch and then strike it. It was against 10 men. But in tighter games it may cost us.
Giggs is one of those people who thinks faster when he's not thinking.

Unread 24-09-2007, 08:52 AM
antonin jablonsky

I thought he was good though he tired, I'd have brought him off after 75ish.

Unread 24-09-2007, 08:55 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Aside from the brilliant cross for Tevez I thought he was crap.

His positional sense is still great but it's just a pity he can't kick a football straight.

Unread 24-09-2007, 09:18 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Agreed. He put in plenty of effort but I didn't think much worked for him again.

Unread 24-09-2007, 09:41 AM
sharath

Quote:

His positional sense is still great but it's just a pity he can't kick a football straight.
he got into lot better positions than he has done previously this season. his passing wasn't sloppy. found 2 great chances which he missed. His corners were good too. Lot of improvement.

Unread 24-09-2007, 09:48 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharath
he got into lot better positions than he has done previously this season. his passing wasn't sloppy. found 2 great chances which he missed. His corners were good too. Lot of improvement.
But not as good as Nani's.

Unread 24-09-2007, 09:49 AM
sharath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teville
But not as good as Nani's.
nani's are good from right. giggs are good from left.

Unread 24-09-2007, 07:39 PM
Tumescent Throb

Giggs was excellent. For some reason he gets slated for not being the all singing all dancing player of old. His positional sense and reading of the game is possibly the best in United's squad. He remains a majestic footballer, and I find it mildly disturbing that so-called United fans cannot recognise the positive influence his presence has on the rest of United's players.

Unread 24-09-2007, 09:03 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

You're absolutely clueless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Giggs was excellent. For some reason he gets slated for not being the all singing all dancing player of old. His positional sense and reading of the game is possibly the best in United's squad. He remains a majestic footballer, and I find it mildly disturbing that so-called United fans cannot recognise the positive influence his presence has on the rest of United's players.

Spot on.

The positions he picks up are simply sublime.

Unread 24-09-2007, 09:15 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
he tired in the second half but he was excellent in the first and was key to our retaining possession. nani would have cost us a lot of possession against chelsea and we'd have found it harder to pin them back the way we did; giggs' intelligent positioning and ability to hold the ball up were very important features of our play. other than that he was very disciplined position-wise, put in a good defensive shift and was our most effective runner from deep. he gave carrick some good targets to hit out wide and through the middle. a very good performance, i thought.

Unread 24-09-2007, 10:02 PM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs down

i was obviously watching a different game, utter shite like he has been all season. positional sense is £#%&! all if you can't pass.

anyone who thinks giggs has been anywhere close to a good standard this season needs to look over his performances again.

imo of course

Unread 24-09-2007, 10:08 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
i was obviously watching a different game, utter shite like he has been all season. positional sense is £#%&! all if you can't pass.

anyone who thinks giggs has been anywhere close to a good standard this season needs to look over his performances again.

imo of course
I agree with you.

Unread 24-09-2007, 10:36 PM
poppy

Giggs had another poor game.

Unread 24-09-2007, 10:37 PM
Tumescent Throb

van der sar was a passenger as well

Unread 24-09-2007, 10:37 PM
MUFC One Love

Apart from his cross he gave it away nearly every time.

Unread 24-09-2007, 10:56 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Apart from his cross he gave it away nearly every time.
every move we had ended with lost possession or a dead ball

Unread 24-09-2007, 11:00 PM
MUFC One Love

Funny how it was usually Giggs...just like it was at Pompey...etc.
Closed Thread