United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Reply
 
Unread 15-07-2017, 02:42 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Couple of chocolate digestives and a cup of tea. No dunking. Scummy trampy twats
 
Unread 15-07-2017, 04:02 PM
Billy Redface
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Couple of chocolate digestives and a cup of tea. No dunking. Scummy trampy twats
I've never understood the appeal of dunking biscuits.

Soggy, melted, bits in my tea. Dunking created problems.
 
Unread 15-07-2017, 04:13 PM
beersexchipsgravy
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
Big fan of Madonna's "Bill Oddie, Bill Oddie put your hands all over my body"
Every time that Labrinth and Emili Sande song comes on:

"Would you let me, see...

Me: "YOUR TIIIITS"

"tonight".
 
Unread 15-07-2017, 04:18 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
I've never understood the appeal of dunking biscuits.

Soggy, melted, bits in my tea. Dunking created problems.
Exactly. f*** Dunk
 
Unread 15-07-2017, 04:27 PM
dunk
 
Default

 
Unread 15-07-2017, 11:18 PM
Denis Irwell
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
send address IRL please...

Maybe you need to get off your arse and do a bit...
What do you want my address for, you tramp? to call me names and run away? Don't want scruffs like you round here. You couldn't afford the airfare you spit n polish saluting square bashing tax payer-funded bubble living try hard absolute sport the beard.

Get off my arse? Too busy running a business to fund instituted little cowards like you who can't stand up on their own two feet. Get a proper job you bag of shit.

Last edited by Denis Irwell; 15-07-2017 at 11:21 PM.
 
Unread 15-07-2017, 11:23 PM
Spock
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
 
Unread 15-07-2017, 11:26 PM
irk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
What do you want my address for, you tramp? to call me names and run away? Don't want scruffs like you round here. You couldn't afford the airfare you spit n polish saluting square bashing tax payer-funded bubble living try hard absolute sport the beard.

Get off my arse? Too busy running a business to fund instituted little cowards like you who can't stand up on their own two feet. Get a proper job you bag of shit.


When pensioners attack
 
Unread 15-07-2017, 11:27 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
What do you want my address for, you tramp? to call me names and run away? Don't want scruffs like you round here. You couldn't afford the airfare you spit n polish saluting square bashing tax payer-funded bubble living try hard absolute sport the beard.

Get off my arse? Too busy running a business to fund instituted little cowards like you who can't stand up on their own two feet. Get a proper job you bag of shit.
Well that escalated quickly
 
Unread 15-07-2017, 11:29 PM
Denis Irwell
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk


When pensioners attack
Not a f***ing pensioner

Still active, gorgeous and turning heads
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Life's simple pleasures
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The simple pleasures in life Jack Duckworth Off Topic 21 16-10-2008 05:22 PM
Life's simple pleasures thatsfuctit Off Topic 20 17-08-2008 09:07 PM
Life's simple pleasures thatsfuctit Off Topic 6 17-05-2008 01:31 PM
5 'life's simple pleasures' George Bestial Off Topic 13 05-02-2008 12:31 PM
Life's simple pleasures armchair Off Topic 20 25-04-2007 05:27 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:35 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.