United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-10-2008, 04:04 PM
MJ Ramone

My favourite non-Manchester United player of all time.
I £#%&!ing idolise the little genius

IF & it's a big [SIZE="6"]IF ...if he does well he'd be my choice to replace Fergie!...How much would the ABU's love that?

+ Wazza's his favourite player, so he'd be made Captain

Unread 29-10-2008, 04:14 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
Surely someone at the AFA will understand that with basically zero actual management experience they should structure the role so all he has to do is look after the team.
He doesn't have zero experience tho. He managed Racing and Deportivo Mandiyu. Unfortunately, his results were terrible:

P 23 W 3 D 12 L 8

It was assumed he simply didn't know what he was doing - but even an incompetent manager can't affect his player's performances that much.

On the other hand, a manager the players idolize to the point of worship might have a problem with his players being overly nervous, or feeling inadequate in his eyes, or being eager to impress and trying to win every game on their own, none of which lend themselves to good performances.

With la seleccion tho he has much better players than he had at Racing and Mandiyu, players with celebrity and stature of their own, so presumably this won't be as much a problem. But he IS a God to them still, and there will definitely still be players who have difficulty because of it.

Unread 13-11-2008, 01:42 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

He's ready to quit

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...ls/7726891.stm
Closed Thread