Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-11-2008, 09:56 AM
Pop

Default Arsenal £#%&!age

"The future of club and country
The best team of youngsters for the past twenty years
Wenger is a genius"

What the £#%&! is it with the media and these @#%&!s?

Unread 12-11-2008, 09:57 AM
waynes ear's

"these are the best kids ive ever had"

i'll bet

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:03 AM
Mr_Ed

To be fair they are a good young side. Only time will tell if they go on to win things like the team of 92 did and if they do then fair £#%&!s to them.

Problem was that, last night, Wigan didn't do themselves any favours and were very, very poor.

It's all too easy for the media to jump on the bandwagon and roll out the cliche's - that's the media driven world we live in I'm afraid.

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:17 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

I don't know why we harbour so much of a grudge in them getting all this good press, they are £#%&!ing phenominal.
I do find it strange that nobody points out that their youth team can sweep aside low and mid table premiership opposition that their first team struggle with.

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:21 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
I don't know why we harbour so much of a grudge in them getting all this good press, they are £#%&!ing phenominal.
I do find it strange that nobody points out that their youth team can sweep aside low and mid table premiership opposition that their first team struggle with.
Agreed. Average age was 19 last night and they looked like a team that could do very well over a season. They do deserve some credit as does Wenger.

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:24 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Agreed. Average age was 19 last night and they looked like a team that could do very well over a season. They do deserve some credit as does Wenger.
dont be ridiculous, its all hype. a bunch of kids that probably cost less than £10m didnt really destory a full strength premiership side.

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:26 AM
Smeggs

there are now 2 threads on this on the 1st page. methinks we really do give it way too much attention.

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:28 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
I'm inclined to think it has less to do with Wenger and more to do with his staff. I understand Wenger doesn't do much talking to players in his first team let alone the reserves.

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:31 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Thankin' you.

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:39 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

The rest are all not that great, I think this is the best of em

Its a service I provide

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:43 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

On second thought that keeper is a bit rough. Who am I kidding she'd get it, they'd all get it I'm so lonely.

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:45 AM
puressence

brilliant to watch ..wenger should be applauded for this ..

simpson and ramsey looked really good as did the lad vela who im sure is not far away from first team action

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:48 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
brilliant to watch ..wenger should be applauded for this ..

simpson and ramsey looked really good as did the lad vela who im sure is not far away from first team action
ive been raving about vela for a while now, not long before he is unleashed in the league. him and wiltshire will be world class in 4-5 years.

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:49 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
ive been raving about vela for a while now, not long before he is unleashed in the league. him and wiltshire will be world class in 4-5 years.
mate have you seen that lad at leeds play

fabian delph ..he is the future of english football

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:51 AM
Ginners

Quote:
mate have you seen that lad at leeds play

fabian delph ..he is the future of english football
yup saw him play a couple of weeks back, he is amazing. makes you wonder how these good young players are being missed by us

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:54 AM
puressence

Quote:
yup saw him play a couple of weeks back, he is amazing. makes you wonder how these good young players are being missed by us
well fergie has his racing post

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:55 AM
Ginners

Quote:
well fergie has his racing post
id rather rock of gilbratar at RB instead of neville tbh

Unread 12-11-2008, 02:21 PM
bruntyboy

Quote:
Simpson born in London and Wilshere born in Stevenage - not available to us.

Delph born in Bradford so within the 90 minute zone.

Simpson played 41 games on loan for Millwall last season (and was their player of the year).

Unread 12-11-2008, 02:23 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruntyboy
Simpson born in London and Wilshere born in Stevenage - not available to us.

Delph born in Bradford so within the 90 minute zone.
this 90 minute zone, does air travel count?

Unread 12-11-2008, 02:29 PM
Part 36 Offer

Simpson will never make it at Arsenal. Took his goals well but he is very raw. I don't think much of Randall either tbh.

Gavin Hoyte is already five times as good as his piss poor brother.

Wilshere, Ramsey and Vela all look exceptional talents. Those three are the main one's imo. That Gibbs at left back looked alright too.
Closed Thread