Unread 12-11-2008, 09:52 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyuiop
Wogan?
nah, that's me Dad.

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:06 AM
Manchester

I can't understand why he's not on the bench for the league games, as he's playing in all the reserve games.

Last night, he was never even sent out to warm up, surely Manucho and Tevez up front last night would have given us more options than just Tevez up front against a backs to the wall team???

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:09 AM
LaPaz

This seasons Dong

Unread 12-11-2008, 10:12 AM
LaPaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester

Last night, he was never even sent out to warm up, surely Manucho and Tevez up front last night would have given us more options than just Tevez up front against a backs to the wall team???
You're not seriously saying that the way to beat a team who play three big donkeys at the back is to bring on your own donkey?

Unread 12-11-2008, 11:52 AM
Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPaz
You're not seriously saying that the way to beat a team who play three big donkeys at the back is to bring on your own donkey?
Would certainly have given us a much better option. Rather than playing nice football and trying to walk it into the net as we did last night.

Unread 12-11-2008, 11:59 AM
Don Stuarte

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
He reminds me of someone.
Manu Chao ?

Unread 12-11-2008, 12:02 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Stuarte
Manu Chao ?

Nah.

Unread 12-11-2008, 12:28 PM
dodger

Totally wasted opportunity. I don't get it.

Unread 12-11-2008, 01:04 PM
MJ Ramone

If Manucho is good enough for Manchester United I'll drink this bottle of Tippex.

Of all the youth players obviously Rafael will make the grade...Possebon perhaps. That's about it for me.
I'd like Wellbeck to make it, but you can't really see it in all honesty.
When would he possibly be given the chance???

This season has been more dis-jointed & dissapointing than the time Dissy McDissapointed finished last in a dis-jointed dissapointment competition

Unread 12-11-2008, 01:30 PM
dunk

I thought Welbeck was very impressive when he came on, took up good positions, beat his man, showed pace and awareness ad delivered a good ball or 3. Not bad from a 20 minute cameo, bearing in mind he has missed a lot of the season thus far. He must have an outside chance of making it?

I did say something similar about Manucho last night, if he isn't even getting off the bench in the circumstances we saw, or rather heard, last night, he ins't ever getting off it, IMO.

Unread 12-11-2008, 02:14 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I thought Welbeck was very impressive when he came on, took up good positions, beat his man, showed pace and awareness ad delivered a good ball or 3. Not bad from a 20 minute cameo, bearing in mind he has missed a lot of the season thus far. He must have an outside chance of making it?

I did say something similar about Manucho last night, if he isn't even getting off the bench in the circumstances we saw, or rather heard, last night, he ins't ever getting off it, IMO.

fergie obviously thinks so:
Quote:
"Danny Welbeck changed the game for us, really, and I'm really pleased with him. He gave us something different and earned the all important penalty.
"He's only recently back from a groin injury but now that he's fit he's very much in the first-team picture.
"The only area that has been letting us down of late - and it showed again tonight - is taking our chances. But the goals will come, I'm sure."

Unread 12-11-2008, 02:20 PM
LaPaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester
Would certainly have given us a much better option. Rather than playing nice football and trying to walk it into the net as we did last night.
So you think that hoofing the ball up to a big centre forward with three big defenders we deal with that kind of play every week is the way to play6 rather than use the skills we havel.

Unread 12-11-2008, 02:24 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
So you think that hoofing the ball up to a big centre forward with three big defenders we deal with that kind of play every week is the way to play6 rather than use the skills we havel.
Well, one or the other would be better than neither.

Unread 12-11-2008, 02:35 PM
LaPaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Well, one or the other would be better than neither.
Better for QPR who deal with that kind of football every week maybe.

Unread 12-11-2008, 02:35 PM
Qwertyuiop

Quote:
Closed Thread