United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-11-2008, 03:47 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
We should all £#%&! off and support Spurs.
I already have done.

So that's me & Ginners who follow the Spurs now.

Unread 12-11-2008, 03:48 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
We should all £#%&! off and support Spurs.
Balls to that. That would mean new duvets, pencil cases the lot. And it's almost Christmas.

Unread 12-11-2008, 03:49 PM
antonin jablonsky

Redkapp out!

Unread 12-11-2008, 03:50 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Redkapp out!
Yeah, £#%&! Fred Durst!

Unread 12-11-2008, 03:51 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I already have done.

So that's me & Ginners who follow the Spurs now.
it's a beautiful tap in to an empty net by the big fella

Unread 12-11-2008, 04:07 PM
MJ Ramone

I've got more joy from Tottenham's last 3 results than I have ours

Good Lord

Unread 12-11-2008, 05:12 PM
redrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
£#%&!ing refs never give anything at OT. Do you know there hasn't been a penalty given at OT for fourteen years? Except Hull the other week. And Roma last season.
WTF are you on about? There has NEVER EVER been a pen given against United at OT. Indeed there has never been a decision against us at OT.

And I think you'll find liverpool concede pens every game and anfailed, as do the arse at the Emirates (remember the clear Clichy handball on Sat and how we got that one?) and the rents give away at least 6 a game at the Bridge.

All this is fact.

Unread 13-11-2008, 01:01 AM
bruntyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose
WTF are you on about? There has NEVER EVER been a pen given against United at OT. Indeed there has never been a decision against us at OT.

And I think you'll find liverpool concede pens every game and anfailed, as do the arse at the Emirates (remember the clear Clichy handball on Sat and how we got that one?) and the rents give away at least 6 a game at the Bridge.

All this is fact.
They did tonight.
Closed Thread