United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-11-2008, 02:30 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Simpson will never make it at Arsenal. Took his goals well but he is very raw. I don't think much of Randall either tbh.

Gavin Hoyte is already five times as good as his piss poor brother.

Wilshere, Ramsey and Vela all look exceptional talents. Those three are the main one's imo. That Gibbs at left back looked alright too.
agreed with all that, simpson is 19 i tihnk? should be in the first team now if he was good enough, ramsay looks good but im not sure if he will make it all the way to the top, vela and wiltshere will definitely.

Unread 12-11-2008, 02:32 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
agreed with all that, simpson is 19 i tihnk? should be in the first team now if he was good enough, ramsay looks good but im not sure if he will make it all the way to the top, vela and wiltshere will definitely.
Ian Wright was 23 before he even got a pro contract

Unread 12-11-2008, 02:33 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
I watched Vela 2 or 3 years ago in that world U17 tournament and he looked special then.

Everyone has been banging on about Dos Santos but Vela has always been the one most clubs wanted. He looks like he has the lot.

Unread 12-11-2008, 02:33 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
any more completely unrelated pointless facts or is that it for today?

Unread 12-11-2008, 02:34 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Manucho was 25 What does that have to do with anything?

Wright got discovered later. Simpson is already at a big club. He will not make it there imo.

Unread 12-11-2008, 02:36 PM
dodger

Wasn't Wenger due to get sacked last week? £#%&! this press %@#$&!s. Boring.

Unread 12-11-2008, 02:39 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Wasn't Wenger due to get sacked last week? £#%&! this press %@#$&!s. Boring.
I wish someone had posted that earlier would have saved countless bandwidths.

Unread 12-11-2008, 02:40 PM
redman

Same shit different year, ffs the press fall over themselves over Arsenal, how many players have come through in the past few years, you cannot count Walcott of course, for that matter what have they won in the past three years.

Unread 12-11-2008, 02:42 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman
Same shit different year, ffs the press fall over themselves over Arsenal, how many players have come through in the past few years, you cannot count Walcott of course, for that matter what have they won in the past three years.
their team consits of mostly players theyve bought through the ranks, yes they havent won anything in the last few years but theyve spent the less out of all current premiership clubs in the last 5 years and have challenged for the title/champions league every year. its a matter of time before they start to dominate

Unread 12-11-2008, 02:45 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
any more completely unrelated pointless facts or is that it for today?
My quite relavant fact showed that players mature at different times and some who are fantastic in their teens don't fulfil their full potential later in their careers (Fowler, Barmby etc.) where as some players don't get instantly recognised but mature later and have good careers despite only starting in their 20s (Wright, K Phillips etc.) so stating if someone isn't in a premiership first team at 19 they "wont make it" is a rather stupid thing to say.

Unread 12-11-2008, 02:46 PM
Ginners

Quote:
My quite relavant fact showed that players mature at different times and some who are fantastic in their teens don't fulfil their full potential later in their careers (Fowler, Barmby etc.) where as some players don't get instantly recognised but mature later and have good careers despite only starting in their 20s (Wright, K Phillips etc.) so stating if someone isn't in a premiership first team at 19 they "wont make it" is a rather stupid thing to say.
cba reading that you wasted 10 seconds of my time with your last post. ill just presume you apologised.

Unread 12-11-2008, 02:48 PM
redman

Quote:
their team consits of mostly players theyve bought through the ranks, yes they havent won anything in the last few years but theyve spent the less out of all current premiership clubs in the last 5 years and have challenged for the title/champions league every year. its a matter of time before they start to dominate
You are on the wrong forum.

Unread 12-11-2008, 02:48 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
cba reading that you wasted 10 seconds of my time with your last post. ill just presume you apologised.
From the amount of time you spend and %@#$&!s you post on here I assumed your times wasn't that valuable. Sorry.

Unread 12-11-2008, 02:50 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman
You are on the wrong forum.
nope, just pointing out the truth. i actually hate arsenal, cant stand them or wenger, but you cant deny the good football they play and the youngsters they bring through. its red tinted specyness of highest order

Unread 12-11-2008, 03:05 PM
mr.sitter

how can they include ramsay as an example of the arsenal kids(as if he's a product of some brilliant youth system)..they only bought him 5 months ago

Unread 12-11-2008, 03:09 PM
keano's love

arsenal are trapped in that vicious circle. Get good young players. But by the time they mature, become consistent other good players in first team squad move on. This keeps on happening.

This year it was hleb, flamini next year it will be persie, adebayor. The year next fabregas.

So in 5 years time, arsenal will be where they are now. Only with players name changed.

Look for wilshere instead of fabregas. Look for gibbs instead of clichy.

And by the time this all happens, wenger will be gone for them which will put them up the shitcreek!

Unread 12-11-2008, 03:09 PM
Smeggs

i watched our kids, mostly local lads beat alot of these lads over 2 legs in the FA Youth Cup Semi. I remember Welbeck and Hewson having very good games and never remember thinking for one minute that any of their boys were special, just that they were alot bigger, mainly foreign and didn't have any gingers.

Unread 12-11-2008, 03:31 PM
Sparky***

Has anyone told Wenger that some English kids have managed to slip through the net into the team?
Closed Thread