United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Will Casemiro be a good signing for us?
Yes 45 84.91%
No 8 15.09%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 20-08-2022, 01:36 PM
NedKelly

Default Will Casemiro be a success for us - the Definitive Poll

Yes or no

Explain your reasoning if possible.

Go

Edit - I think he will be a success for us as he is immediately better than the Scottish player, and anyone else we try and shoehorn into that defensive midfield role. I think he will also make the defence look a lot better than they currently do, Maguire included.

Unread 20-08-2022, 01:39 PM
no fun

No

Success in football is measured by wins, and these @#%&!s couldn’t win a goldfish at Wythenshawe park fair

Unread 20-08-2022, 01:40 PM
Vedder

If another midfielder comes in yes, if he’s playing alongside Fred or The Scottish Player then no

Unread 20-08-2022, 01:43 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
If another midfielder comes in yes, if he’s playing alongside Fred or The Scottish Player then no
Doesn’t Fred play alongside him for the Brazil national team? He might unlock Fred’s full potential, you never know

Unread 20-08-2022, 01:45 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
He might unlock Fred’s full potential, you never know
I voted yes. but not for this reason.

he's better than what we have. we need more signings. let's hope he doesn't just sit in a corner with varane and ronaldo laughing at the rest of the chumps.

Unread 20-08-2022, 01:45 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Doesn’t Fred play alongside him for the Brazil national team? He might unlock Fred’s full potential, you never know
Yeah think he does actually. £#%&!ing hell

Unread 20-08-2022, 01:54 PM
dinger

Yes, because he has proven track record of having the ability to control and pass a ball to team mates

We won’t know what’s hit us

Unread 20-08-2022, 01:55 PM
Dasilvatwins

Individually yes, team will still be shit, slowly drag him down with us until he enters his pension years like matic.

He still has idiots slab and shaw behind him and one #@&%! next to him.

I think he will be very good as an individual but wouldn’t be classed as successful as the team would still be dogshit

Hope he does transform the team that hope will always be there but can’t see it until the rat bastards leave

Unread 20-08-2022, 01:55 PM
Drexl

Cannot wait for the first CRUNCH.

Hopefully in time to do a Ramos on Salah

Unread 20-08-2022, 01:56 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Individually yes, team will still be shit, slowly drag him down with us until he enters his pension years like matic.

He still has idiots slab and shaw behind him and one #@&%! next to him.

I think he will be very good as an individual but wouldn’t be classed as successful as the team would still be dogshit

Hope he does transform the team that hope will always be there but can’t see it until the rat bastards leave
Sounds like you’re covering all bases there pal, which isn’t appreciated if I’m being honest. Yes or no, for dossier related purposes. Thanks.

Unread 20-08-2022, 01:57 PM
windy waffles

Yes.

Will provide the bite, snide, aggression and ability to break up play which we have been missing since...well I don't even know.

Won't solve all our problems, obvs, but will definitely mean we won't constantly be bullied in the midfield anymore.

The Big Dog.

Unread 20-08-2022, 02:01 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Sounds like you’re covering all bases there pal, which isn’t appreciated if I’m being honest. Yes or no, for dossier related purposes. Thanks.
He’s a top player, he will be good. As an individual he will be successful (atleast I hope so ) maybe that translates into the team getting better but I’ve given up on the majority of them. Serial losers, who don’t take accountability.

Just have had this same set of players down tools, cry foul, no doubt they’ll have problems with real winners like him. Can see the leaks now

“Casemiro has been causing concern for the squad as he trains too hard which can increase the chance of training injuries in others.”

Hope ETH gives him the captaincy , the glazers £#%&! off and maybe next summer we are in the champions league and can really start to be a team with ambition again

Unread 20-08-2022, 02:02 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Yes.

Will provide the bite, snide, aggression and ability to break up play which we have been missing since...well I don't even know.

Won't solve all our problems, obvs, but will definitely mean we won't constantly be bullied in the midfield anymore.

The Big Dog.

Will be calling him Cass from here on out, after Cassius Clay. Float like a butterfly, sting like a Brazilian on a moped

Quote:
He’s a top player, he will be good. As an individual he will be successful (atleast I hope so ) maybe that translates into the team getting better but I’ve given up on the majority of them. Serial losers, who don’t take accountability.

Just have had this same set of players down tools, cry foul, no doubt they’ll have problems with real winners like him. Can see the leaks now

“Casemiro has been causing concern for the squad as he trains too hard which can increase the chance of training injuries in others.”

Hope ETH gives him the captaincy , the glazers £#%&! off and maybe next summer we are in the champions league and can really start to be a team with ambition again

Still can’t see a yes or no there pal

Edit - just seen the poll

Unread 20-08-2022, 02:03 PM
Mr_Ed

Even if he’s average by his own standards he’ll be a vast improvement on what we’ve got so relatively speaking he’ll do well.

Unread 20-08-2022, 02:04 PM
Joe Biden

He will.

The rest probably won't.

Unread 20-08-2022, 02:06 PM
NedKelly

I honestly think he’ll improve the team as a whole as we will no longer be trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. He’s an actual defensive midfielder.

Unread 20-08-2022, 02:06 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

Will be calling him Cass from here on out, after Cassius Clay. Float like a butterfly, sting like a Brazilian on a moped

Still can’t see a yes or no there pal

Edit - just seen the poll
Casemiro as an individual to put in good performances and be successful before the shit@#%&!s inevitably bring him down to their level. Yes

Unread 20-08-2022, 02:07 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Casemiro as an individual to put in good performances and be successful before the shit@#%&!s inevitably bring him down to their level. Yes
like getting blood out of a stone

Unread 20-08-2022, 02:08 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
like getting blood out of a stone
King of the doomers....

Unread 20-08-2022, 02:11 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
King of the doomers....
Last in the league, team full of shit@#%&!s, the owners leeching the club. Had a chance to show their ambition with a window and they £#%&!ed it.

But yea, you be positive over where Manchester United are right now

Just want the same thing as other fans, want Manchester United to be better, to challenge for trophies to play exciting football .

The only good thing they have right now is ETH and he’s already done being undermined and not fully backed by the board
Closed Thread