United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-05-2019, 05:55 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Perhaps another reason not to hire a manager if he doesn’t like your favourite player, lads. Clubs a laughing stock.
He likes him. Calls him Anthony, apparently.

Unread 14-05-2019, 05:59 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Mana from heaven for Jammy that
The next manager will sort it.

Unread 14-05-2019, 06:01 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
The next manager will sort it.

Unread 14-05-2019, 06:02 PM
Ethers

Say what you like about Joel but looks like he knows a player when he sees one

Unread 14-05-2019, 06:25 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Why isn't Ole demanding people like Young are transferred free or otherwise immediately

Unread 14-05-2019, 06:32 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
This. Doesn't matter if it's true or not, we are at a point where it is believable.
It's probably £#%&!ing true. The clubs on its arse.

Shame it didn't come out sooner so we could not sing about him dying some more.

Unread 14-05-2019, 06:36 PM
ZiggyStardust

Like £#%&! does Joel Glazer see Martial as our Pele

Believable the club don’t want to sell him after renewing his contract recently

If Ole thinks he should be sold then he should be sold or Ole should just walk

Unread 14-05-2019, 06:46 PM
andyroo

Seems legit.

Unread 14-05-2019, 07:10 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Can tell that had nowt to do with us, they’ve actually managed to get some shots on target.

Unread 14-05-2019, 11:53 PM
Cream

I mean, who knew big Joelers even watched soccer?

Seriously. Those pics from las ramblas have taken on added meaning. He's a top red??

Unread 15-05-2019, 05:20 AM
Lok

I saw Joel, the other day,
He said to me: I've seen the black Pele,
And when I said: £#%&! off you @#%&! and get the hell out of our club you cancer
He said: here's some free tickets for United v PSG

Unread 15-05-2019, 05:44 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
Why isn't Ole demanding people like Young are transferred free or otherwise immediately
Because Youngy is a strong voice on the training pitch, according to our manager. Odd justification to not only keep a player but also to make him captain. Especially as no one listens to the £#%&!er when match day comes along. Leadership in action.

Young is for me fast becoming the litmus test regarding Ole’s intentions. He’ll be here next season - that’s a given - but in what capacity? How can Ole (and previous managers tbf) not see that having Young walking the team out every week is a huge symbol of our decline? Even at his peak, he was only ever a squad player. It’s baffling.

Unread 15-05-2019, 06:07 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I saw Joel, the other day,
He said to me: I've seen the black Pele,
And when I said: £#%&! off you @#%&! and get the hell out of our club you cancer
He said: here's some free tickets for United v PSG
Bit tame, not enough dying Glazers for me.

"Ole's not at the wheel
It's Joel, this time for real
He signed Pogba, Sanchez and Fred
The @#%&! should be shot in the head

Do do do do......

The Glazers are bad for football, let's kill 'em all"

Unread 15-05-2019, 07:32 AM
Clownbones

Pele still better than him now.

Unread 15-05-2019, 07:53 AM
The taste of...

Only explanation I can think of for keeping the likes of Young Jones Smalling is to have them around as ex winners in a title run in

Which explains nothing

Unread 15-05-2019, 08:01 AM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
Only explanation I can think of for keeping the likes of Young Jones Smalling is to have them around as ex winners in a title run in

Which explains nothing
Young is there because he will play wherever whatever manager plays him.

Jones and Smalling - there isn't a single good reason for them to be at any club in the premier league, never mind one that claims to be the biggest in the world.

Unread 15-05-2019, 10:44 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
How can Ole (and previous managers tbf) not see that having Young walking the team out every week is a huge symbol of our decline? Even at his peak, he was only ever a squad player. It’s baffling.
The thing is, at this moment in time there isn’t a player you could say should be captain.

See where we are in 3 years.

Unread 15-05-2019, 11:05 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
The thing is, at this moment in time there isn’t a player you could say should be captain.

See where we are in 3 years.
The captain bit isn't the point. Well, not really. More that a player we bought as a decent squad addition up front 8 years ago is now first choice full back.

He's played more games over each of the past two seasons than he ever has in any previous season at the club. That's wrong and Ole needs to see that binning the @#%&! would be a good (if only symbolic) start to next season.

Unread 15-05-2019, 11:27 AM
The Return of Tim

Can we stop talking about Young. As Gaz says, it's not his fault he's playing. And he won't be in our starting XI next season, so we can all move on I think.

Unread 11-11-2019, 12:21 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quiet first half yesterday but I thought his link up play was brilliant 2nd half

IMO the most important member of the squad currently as he's the only one who can play centre forward and be a reference point for the attack
Our attack looks a completely different animal when he's in the centre of the attack linking everything up

When he's not there we have to move Rashford from where he has been at times devastating this season to a position playing with his back to goal that he just isn't suited to

We need to sign a backup centre forward who is happy to not start most weeks but can be a reference point for the attack when he does play
Closed Thread