United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Unread 24-11-2006, 11:55 PM
TheNew
 
Default Just been to see Tool....

f***ing boring in the main.

Anyway.....
 
Unread 24-11-2006, 11:56 PM
PureAlive
 
Default

to be fair, they are f***in shite.
 
Unread 24-11-2006, 11:56 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

should have come round mine

would have shown you my tool for f*** all
 
Unread 24-11-2006, 11:57 PM
TheNew
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureAlive
to be fair, they are f***in shite.
They were good for a while. Like most bands they have outlived their welcome.
 
Unread 24-11-2006, 11:58 PM
TheNew
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
should have come round mine

would have shown you my tool for f*** all
Does the offer still apply honey?
 
Unread 24-11-2006, 11:59 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
Does the offer still apply honey?
of course
 
Unread 25-11-2006, 12:01 AM
TheNew
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
of course
Just turned down the offer of sex from Naomi, so no offence mate, I think I'll finish my last two Super Bock and have a line and then go bed.
 
Unread 25-11-2006, 12:02 AM
wiganste
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
f***ing boring in the main.

Anyway.....
They have some great tunes but all their albums have some proper shite on them. When they're on song though, there's not many that can touch them and Maynard is a great frontman.
 
Unread 25-11-2006, 12:04 AM
TheNew
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
They have some great tunes but all their albums have some proper shite on them. When they're on song though, there's not many that can touch them and Maynard is a great frontman.
Exactly. Just didn't make for a great gig. There were two or three moments of absolute genius, and then half an hour of boredom.

Maynard though,f***ing brilliant, like you say.
 
Unread 25-11-2006, 12:04 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
Just turned down the offer of sex from Naomi, so no offence mate, I think I'll finish my last two Super Bock and have a line and then go bed.
no problem sweetcheeks xxxxx
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Just been to see Tool....
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
who the f*** is that tool irk Off Topic 3 27-10-2007 07:06 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:07 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.