United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 15-11-2020, 09:42 AM
Red Santos
 
Default

did the dopey @#%&! go through the motions again
 
Unread 15-11-2020, 10:29 AM
Coracao
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Santos
did the dopey @#%&! go through the motions again
No wonder he's 'rusty' in the middle of November.
 
Unread 15-11-2020, 11:10 AM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
No wonder he's 'rusty' in the middle of November.
Dunk will be saying heís still rusty in March before he hits his one month spell
 
Unread 15-11-2020, 11:53 AM
Coracao
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Dunk will be saying heís still rusty in March before he hits his one month spell
Probably.

Since the start of September, he has played about 180 minutes more than Vardy. Dread to think how many 'Vards' will be banging in when he's fully fit.
 
Unread 15-11-2020, 02:18 PM
atticusgrinch
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Probably.

Since the start of September, he has played about 180 minutes more than Vardy. Dread to think how many 'Vards' will be banging in when he's fully fit.
Sounds like he's been overplayed. Fatigued?
 
Unread 15-11-2020, 02:22 PM
utd99
 
Default

It really doesnít matter how good he is in his best games, the ones where heís clearly up for it; heís nowhere near consistent enough to be the 9 for a title challenging team. Shame, because heís technically very good, but somethingís wrong up top.
 
Unread 15-11-2020, 02:24 PM
AK14
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Dunk will be saying heís still rusty in March before he hits his one month spell
He was awesome post lockdown and I was hoping the penny had finally dropped for him and heíd be more consistent this season, Doesnít look like it though tbf
 
Unread 15-11-2020, 02:27 PM
utd99
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
He was awesome post lockdown and I was hoping the penny had finally dropped for him and heíd be more consistent this season, Doesnít look like it though tbf
Heís been here five and a bit years now. If weíre still talking about the same things then thereís probably something to it.
 
Unread 15-11-2020, 02:30 PM
Cream
 
Default

Isnít he coming back from an injury?

Iím a big fan lately. Used to hate him.
Will give him 3 more games to sort his act out.
 
Unread 15-11-2020, 02:44 PM
LaPaz
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Isnít he coming back from an injury?

Iím a big fan lately. Used to hate him.
Will give him 3 more games to sort his act out.
I don't think he's been injured this season he was suspended for 3 games but even so played each week in the CL.

IMO he's not a forward who can lead the line in the PL, he's just not physical enough. He's better than OK in a counter attack but not if you have to break a defense down.
 
Unread 15-11-2020, 02:58 PM
andyroo
 
Default

Frustrating as £#%&! because he's scored some great and important goals for us and then you're thinking "what a player" then there are these games you just don't even notice he's playing. Even then can pull a goal out of nothing sometimes, but not often enough. Like too much of our side, talented but unreliable.

The others aren't talented.
 
Unread 02-12-2020, 10:20 PM
AK14
 
Default

Whatís up with him?

Thought he turned the corner and the penny finally dropped after lockdown, genuinely thought heíd start to live up to his potential.

Heís been awful all season and now canít even hit the target.
 
Unread 02-12-2020, 10:22 PM
barca99
 
Default

Having a £#%&!ing awful season. Time to go?
 
Unread 02-12-2020, 10:26 PM
redhegemony
 
Default

He's been unwell so maybe not 100%.
 
Unread 02-12-2020, 10:27 PM
NedKelly
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Whatís up with him?

Thought he turned the corner and the penny finally dropped after lockdown, genuinely thought heíd start to live up to his potential.

Heís been awful all season and now canít even hit the target.
End of the day, we saw how hurt he was when Mourinho changed his shirt number. Could be that Ole bringing Cavani In has knocked his confidence? Heís a sensitive soul and Ole knew this, so imo Ole needs to drop Cavani altogether and apologise to big Tone.
 
Unread 02-12-2020, 10:29 PM
MUFC One Love
 
Default

Utd will never challenge with players like him playing regularly. He just doesn't deliver enough.
 
Unread 02-12-2020, 10:29 PM
Vedder
 
Default

I donít care if he had a good season last year, you canít rely on the sulking @#%&!. Iím £#%&!ing sick of him.
 
Unread 02-12-2020, 10:32 PM
AK14
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
End of the day, we saw how hurt he was when Mourinho changed his shirt number. Could be that Ole bringing Cavani In has knocked his confidence? Heís a sensitive soul and Ole knew this, so imo Ole needs to drop Cavani altogether and apologise to big Tone.
Youíre joking but I wouldnít be surprised at all if the massive fanny has had his nose pushed out by Cav signing so is back to sulking mode



Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
He's been unwell so maybe not 100%.
Unwell all season?

Poor dab
 
Unread 02-12-2020, 10:33 PM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Whatís up with him?

Thought he turned the corner and the penny finally dropped after lockdown, genuinely thought heíd start to live up to his potential.

Heís been awful all season and now canít even hit the target.
Lack of goals affecting him now. He bags most of the chances heís got recently Ďnormallyí.

The seconding off against Spurs didnít help and we lost a lot of momentum.

But, thereís no time for him to dwell. Thereís players to take his position and he needs to sort it out. Sharpish. Heís better than weíre seeing right now.
 
Unread 02-12-2020, 10:34 PM
armchair
 
Default

He's one of my favourite players and I don't think he played as badly as people are making out. But he drops too deep.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Anthony Martial..
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Man United 'could promote Amad Diallo, Anthony Elanga or Shola Shoretire if Anthony Martial leaves' fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 07-01-2022 01:40 PM
The Anthony Martial Issue.... puressence Football 133 06-02-2017 01:38 PM
Anthony Martial believe Football 262 01-01-2017 12:51 AM
What's up with Anthony Martial? Sparky*** Football 94 26-07-2016 02:09 PM
Anthony martial Monaco puressence Football 1344 20-01-2016 08:51 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:23 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.