United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-03-2021, 12:48 AM
MUFC One Love

Sums up United really. Joke of a club at times.

The difference between us and say Bayern.

Unread 07-03-2021, 03:53 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
It’s not far, but they also don’t live at The Etihad.
I doubt they’ve travelled yet either.

Stroke of genius though

Unread 08-03-2021, 01:26 PM
Ronny

On balance would you give Cavani another year with the money he is on if when released
Martial returned to his best next season?

Unread 08-03-2021, 01:30 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronny
On balance would you give Cavani another year with the money he is on if when released
Martial returned to his best next season?
Both gone please.

Unread 08-03-2021, 01:37 PM
Ronny

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Both gone please.
This is why I ask
I cannot see us moving Martial on at anything less than a loss and Woodward will not do that.
Martial in the form of late last season is genuinely an asset.

Unread 08-03-2021, 01:53 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
This is why I ask
I cannot see us moving Martial on at anything less than a loss and Woodward will not do that.
Why, has he never moved players on at a loss before?

Unread 08-03-2021, 02:12 PM
Ronny

If Cavani is somehow unavailable for the Europa this week I feel he has a mountain to climb to justify another year here.

Unread 08-03-2021, 02:34 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
This is why I ask

He's been shit all season. He was good yesterday but aside from that, shit.

Unread 08-03-2021, 02:48 PM
Vida_15

Quote:
This is why I ask
he's too hit or miss with his form and you can't expect to challenge for trophies when you're #9 only gets you 4 league goals in 7 months

Unread 08-03-2021, 05:12 PM
Jethro

He's after going home. Off

Unread 08-03-2021, 06:07 PM
puressence

Report saying he wants to go. But Romano claims he wants to stay

Unread 08-03-2021, 06:09 PM
AK14

Another woody masterclass.

Unread 08-03-2021, 06:12 PM
Sparky***

I'm shocked, we have such a great record when it comes to south american signings as well

Unread 08-03-2021, 06:16 PM
saffers

Shambles.

Unread 08-03-2021, 06:17 PM
Coracao

Suspect he wants more than a 1 year deal.

Best for both parties if he leaves at the end of the season if that is the case.

Unread 08-03-2021, 06:42 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Think with the shit he was dealt with regards to that Instagram post and probably thinking he can get a three year deal in a nation more suited to his culture . Will be interesting to see if he starts on Thursday or if he’s “injured” for the rest of the season
Oh no, has he had his feelings hurt by a little FA punishment.....

We gave him another shot in the big leagues, a massive house and a good wage and the #@&%! is downing tools to £#%&! off back into the sun...

Steer clear of South Americans, utter scum...

Unread 08-03-2021, 06:45 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Oh no, has he had his feelings hurt by a little FA punishment.....

We gave him another shot in the big leagues, a massive house and a good wage and the #@&%! is downing tools to f*** off back into the sun...

Steer clear of South Americans, utter scum...
Don’t think he’s downed tools. He has hardly been strolling on the pitch . Sometimes players find it difficult to settle in a country. It’s not far fetched, baring in mind he hasn’t exactly signed a 5 year deal and turned his back one year in. He’s just seeing out the remainder of his contract and deciding not to renew which is well within his right.

Il start slagging him off if he fakes an injury for the rest of the season or starts to half arse it in games

Unread 08-03-2021, 06:55 PM
Jethro

He's 34 and come in on a short term deal to boost options and teach some of the younger lads a thing or two about being a forward. How has it been bad? Clearly the funds aren't there for a mega striker or the eggs are in the basket for a Summer target.

Hope he stays.

Unread 08-03-2021, 06:59 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
He's 34 and come in on a short term deal to boost options and teach some of the younger lads a thing or two about being a forward. How has it been bad? Clearly the funds aren't there for a mega striker or the eggs are in the basket for a Summer target.

Hope he stays.
Maybe Ed shits the bed and goes for broke for haaland. Or a CF. With cavani there’s room for them to claim we don’t need a striker. This way their hands are forced .

No way do we go into a season with rashford ,martial and Greenwood as our only strikers.

Unread 08-03-2021, 07:53 PM
puressence

Wants to sign his contract for another year. The magnificent bastard
Closed Thread