United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football Auto-Threads

Unread 07-03-2021, 12:00 AM
fred tissue

Default Solskjær shrugs off calls to imitate Guardiola’s style at Manchester United

• ‘I have always believed in my way of playing’
  • Manager sticking to club’s tradition of pace and power
Ole Gunnar Solskjær has dismissed suggestions that Manchester United should imitate the tactical plan of Pep Guardiola’s free-scoring league leaders, with the manager confident his own style sticks to the club’s traditions of pace, power and quick attacks.

United travel to City for Sunday’s derby trailing the Premier League pacesetters by 14 points with 11 matches remaining and while Solskjær’s side are second only to City in goals scored – with 53 – their past three games have ended in goalless draws.

Related: Harry Maguire free to focus on United and Euros with Greek hearing delayed

Continue reading...

More...