United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-11-2008, 01:15 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I can't stand the Italians.
So you keep saying over and over and over again.

You sound like my Grandad who never stopped bleating on about the Japanese ( ok he fought in Burma ) and the French.

With my Children's blood and heritage in mind, I should be offended, but I can't be arsed.

Unread 24-11-2008, 01:17 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
who gives a £#%&!ing shit. Maureens tactics were "bore the team to sleep, hit them for one goal, then sit back while i have a sleep no?"
Yup, took Scolari about a week to do what Maureen couldn't in 4 years, produce an attacking exciting Chelse team. Topping the league with it too.

Unread 24-11-2008, 02:40 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Yup, took Scolari about a week to do what Maureen couldn't in 4 years, produce an attacking exciting Chelse team. Topping the league with it too.
I think the dullness of Mourinho's Chelsea side is overplayed somewhat.

They became a bit more 'boring' when Ballack was brought in and they started playing with 4 central midfielders. I wouldn't say they were boring when they had width. I.e. Robben, Cole, Duff.

Still can't believe they replaced Robben with Malouda

Unread 24-11-2008, 02:43 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao

They became a bit more 'boring' when Ballack was brought in and they started playing with 4 central midfielders. I wouldn't say they were boring when they had width. I.e. Robben, Cole, Duff.

I think some peoples defence of Mourinho is overplayed. He made Woolnough and his cronies laugh though so should be United manager.

Unread 24-11-2008, 02:44 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
So you keep saying over and over and over again.

You sound like my Grandad who never stopped bleating on about the Japanese ( ok he fought in Burma ) and the French.

With my Children's blood and heritage in mind, I should be offended, but I can't be arsed.
Good.

Unread 24-11-2008, 02:45 PM
Coracao

Quote:
I think some peoples defence of Mourinho is overplayed. He made Woolnough and his cronies laugh though so should be United manager.
Erm, ok.

Unread 24-11-2008, 03:03 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao

They got worse with every season - those semi finals against the murderers in 2005 and 2007 are amongst the worse games of "football" I've ever had the misfortune to watch. Horrific.

Unread 24-11-2008, 03:13 PM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
They got worse with every season - those semi finals against the murderers in 2005 and 2007 are amongst the worse games of "football" I've ever had the misfortune to watch. Horrific.
hmm by that account , you should have committed suicide after watching us over the 2 legs against barcelona.

Unread 24-11-2008, 03:14 PM
marlo

were porto a boring side?
i remember them diving abit but they gave us two good games in which id say they attacked us alot in both.
especially in portugal when they beat us 2-1.

id take mourinho or capello as next united manager. would love a british manager but there are no decent ones around at the minute. maybe o neill in two years if villa keep making this marked improvements year on year.

Unread 24-11-2008, 03:16 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
were porto a boring side?
i remember them diving abit but they gave us two good games in which id say they attacked us alot in both.
especially in portugal when they beat us 2-1.

id take mourinho or capello as next united manager. would love a british manager but there are no decent ones around at the minute. maybe o neill in two years if villa keep making this marked improvements year on year.

O'Neill would do a grand job for us now - much better than any other Julio Veni Lately.

Unread 24-11-2008, 03:23 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano's love
hmm by that account , you should have committed suicide after watching us over the 2 legs against barcelona.
I wish you'd £#%&!ing commit suicide.

Unread 24-11-2008, 03:23 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
O'Neill would do a grand job for us now - much better than any other Julio Veni Lately.
Apart from the fact his fragile personality would be destroyed by the pressure at the club within weeks, turning him into a gibbering, or catatonic wreck.

Oh and Maureens Porto were the most disgustingly cynical bunch of cheating @#%&!s I've ever seen. Still, gives good interviews eh.

Unread 24-11-2008, 03:24 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I wish you'd £#%&!ing commit suicide.
Or meet Doctor Manhatten in a dark alley. Or Rorschach

Unread 24-11-2008, 03:26 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Apart from the fact his fragile personality would be destroyed by the pressure at the club within weeks, turning him into a gibbering, or catatonic wreck.

Oh and Maureens Porto were the most disgustingly cynical bunch of cheating @#%&!s I've ever seen. Still, gives good interviews eh.
So who would you have? Barack Obama? John Sergeant? Teddy Teacher?

Martin O'Neill, just like that cool JN film, is simply As Good As It Gets.

Unread 24-11-2008, 03:27 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Or meet Doctor Manhatten in a dark alley. Or Rorschach

Unread 24-11-2008, 03:28 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
So who would you have? Barack Obama? John Sergeant? Teddy Teacher?

Martin O'Neill, just like that cool JN film, is simply As Good As It Gets.
Depends when Fergie retires. If we are talking about in 2 years or 5 years then I think I'd make my decision then.

I'm convinced O' Neill would be an utter disaster culminating in a full mental, physical and emotional breakdown.

Unread 24-11-2008, 03:29 PM
Spiffy

Give it to Mourinho, I reckon if we get Maureen and vote no on the congestion charge that could be enough to see off Bedders. Enough of an incentive surely?

Unread 24-11-2008, 03:31 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Give it to Mourinho, I reckon if we get Maureen and vote no on the congestion charge that could be enough to see off Bedders. Enough of an incentive surely?
I may well vote no myself Sniffles, as to "getting Maureen", has Fergie quit then?

Unread 24-11-2008, 03:33 PM
Jez Quigley

Default I

always think AJ and TSV are the same person

Maureen would be a disaster from top to bottom.

I'd rather see Gary Neville become Player Manager.

Unread 24-11-2008, 03:33 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
always think AJ and TSV are the same person

We are in a civil partnership.
Closed Thread