United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-11-2006, 02:20 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I'd rather go without the league year after year than watch Mourinho's style of football.

I actually don't think I could maintain an interest in watching it for years.

Unread 30-11-2006, 02:23 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
You enjoyed the football Porto played under him, or that Chelsea play now? Honestly?
do you mean winning consecutive league titles and the champions league?

Unread 30-11-2006, 02:24 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I'd rather go without the league year after year than watch Mourinho's style of football.

I actually don't think I could maintain an interest in watching it for years.
Agree. Out tradition is to play fast, attacking football. Any manager coming in after Fergie should be made very aware that playing like chelsea/liverpool/italy won't be acceptable.

Unread 30-11-2006, 02:28 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
do you mean winning consecutive league titles and the champions league?
Yes I do, there is more to United than that. Well there is for me, I demand that however we do in terms of success we always play "United" football. Most of the criticism of Fergie recently has been about this exact point, not that wehaven't won the league. I honestly don't think I'd care about us winning leagues if we played that way as for me I wouldn't be watching United.

Unread 30-11-2006, 04:35 PM
ScarFace

Well with united being basicly 10points (1point GD ) ahead of Chelsea before they play arsenal, it's not gunna be any time too soon

Unread 30-11-2006, 04:39 PM
Barca '91

Thumbs up

Quote:
Yes I do, there is more to United than that. Well there is for me, I demand that however we do in terms of success we always play "United" football. Most of the criticism of Fergie recently has been about this exact point, not that wehaven't won the league. I honestly don't think I'd care about us winning leagues if we played that way as for me I wouldn't be watching United.
Well said Welshie.

Unread 30-11-2006, 04:43 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barca '91
Well said Welshie.
who rattled your cage you cider drinking bumpkin

Unread 30-11-2006, 05:28 PM
soprano

schevchenko to leave in jan

Unread 30-11-2006, 07:49 PM
he plays on the left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
arrogant, arrogant @#%&!.
we will see

2 wins against city and boro and we are nine clear , as they entertain the arse who will be bang up for it

we will see jose

Unread 30-11-2006, 07:53 PM
£#%&! KFC

he's £#%&!in worried because he knows what's coming

nice try Mourinho, Chelsea are £#%&!in shite to watch and if we win our next two games, big if obviously, but if we do they won't catch us

Unread 01-12-2006, 06:31 AM
Crumps

Quote:
A-£#%&!ing-Men to that.
Closed Thread