United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 27-02-2023, 07:54 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Was it Burn who purposely booted over the effects Mic?

In some respects, something and nothing, but to me just smacks of someone who is a complete #@&%!.
Yep. Think he’d realised it wasn’t going their way.

That £#%&!er who clattered into Rashford should’ve seen yellow. Absence of United players clamouring around the ref. Sweet revenge from the free kick

Unread 27-02-2023, 07:54 AM
djsst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell

Had to watch BEIN here in Oz. Commentary was bad enough but 3x $#*!bags in the studio, obvs handpicked, was a £^$$!take. Gray, Keys and Mcateer ffs.Got a free trial and cancelled already. Never again. Somebody said owned by Qataris, so if they become our owners, those @#%&!s are history.

Richard Keys
@richardajkeys
·
Aug 14, 2022
What’s the chance that Utd realise they’ve made a horrendous error in appointing Erik
ten Months? Does that explain a lack of action in the transfer market? Do they want him out & Poch in? We’ll discuss
@beINSPORTS_EN
today. Don’t miss.

Unread 27-02-2023, 08:22 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
Richard Keys
@richardajkeys
·
Aug 14, 2022
What’s the chance that Utd realise they’ve made a horrendous error in appointing Erik
ten Months? Does that explain a lack of action in the transfer market? Do they want him out & Poch in? We’ll discuss
@beINSPORTS_EN
today. Don’t miss.
Couldn’t wait, eh?

The day of the Brentford defeat.

Clueless, knee jerking #@&%!. The three of them have littor no Knopf the previous Wembley steps but studiously rambled on about it rather than acknowledge United.

Camera operators were as bad. Reds in full song but cameras pan out to silent “loyal Geordies”

Unread 27-02-2023, 08:23 AM
magic_cantona

I know our Bruno can shithouse and be snide but ffs, but Guimaraes was absolutely embarrassing. The way he squealed and went down, waving his hands and thrashing about? I genuinely thought "wow, his season's over here - I wonder what he's done?" - then he's up 30 seconds later running about. They were more arsed about getting someone sent off than anything else.

Unread 27-02-2023, 08:43 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
What an insufferable bunch of £#%&!ers they are to a man, every one of their starting 11 seems to fancy themselves for a hard @#%&! but they're snide with it. Never knew nice guy Eddie had that in him.

Can you even imagine them had they beaten us, Bruno, Joelinton and that complete #@&%! Dan Burn.

So so satisfying killing their dream.
They are a horrible team.

Anyway isn't it nice for things to be looking good for us at the moment? Its been a long few years watching our biggest rivals be brilliant and miles ahead of us.

Unread 27-02-2023, 08:56 AM
History

Also we've won a trophy and Pogba is still yet to make his Debut for Juve

Lol

Unread 27-02-2023, 08:58 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Also we've won a trophy and Pogba is still yet to make his Debut for Juve

Lol
Ronaldo as well, I bet a part of him must regret what he did. Its backfired.

Unread 27-02-2023, 09:03 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Ronaldo as well, I bet a part of him must regret what he did. Its backfired.
Al-Nassr are top of the table after he scored consecutive hat-tricks against Al-Wehda and Damac pal. If that's backfiring I'd like to see what a successful move looks like

Unread 27-02-2023, 09:07 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Al-Nassr are top of the table after he scored consecutive hat-tricks against Al-Wehda and Damac pal. If that's backfiring I'd like to see what a successful move looks like
Not sure if you're being serious but he said he was good enough for the top level still.

Yes he's earning a fortune and will do well over there but it's not the top level, is it? That what his argument, which backfired.

Unread 27-02-2023, 09:15 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
It’s Amiri!

I’ve got it in black
yep but brandons aint from cheetham hill

Unread 27-02-2023, 09:17 AM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up

Quote:

Unread 27-02-2023, 09:18 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
yep but brandons aint from cheetham hill

R ur pants. Back on yet des

Unread 27-02-2023, 09:26 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
ffs

Unread 27-02-2023, 09:28 AM
puressence

Quote:
thats sunday league level going well

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun

R ur pants. Back on yet des
i'll send pics

Unread 27-02-2023, 09:29 AM
Stickman

Just had a thought, they didnt score in the 98 or 99 FA Cup finals either.

Most of them have never gooned a final goal

Unread 27-02-2023, 09:33 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Just had a thought, they didnt score in the 98 or 99 FA Cup finals either.

Most of them have never gooned a final goal
Sparky mentioned it in the match thread.

It’s amazing how there is zero negativity about their owners and their human rights exploitations. Just the fairy tale of spending a few hundred million and making the league cup final…

Their fans are grotesque. Their players are snidey but not even in the way Barcelona or atletico are where they are top teams. The bit were Antony skinned burn twice and neville was talking about taking him out. Madness.

Newcastle have had a game a week since November. They were £#%&!. ETH is smart, knew we probably didn’t have the legs to hold and play a high line for the whole 90 so we countered . Defence did not give them a sniff.

Unread 27-02-2023, 09:52 AM
dunk

Lost 9 straight finals and not scored in one since losing 2-1 to City in ‘76. Ouch.

Unread 27-02-2023, 09:55 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Sparky mentioned it in the match thread.

It’s amazing how there is zero negativity about their owners and their human rights exploitations. Just the fairy tale of spending a few hundred million and making the league cup final…

But there’s no negative press about city - just fawning over pep and his genius. And zero push back from fans either.

And you can see from on here that no one really gives a shit about who the owners are, whether they break the rules or not and what’s in the best interests of football.

People not only accept but seem quite happy that a club like Newcastle, with their thick as mince fans, who haven’t won anything for 60 odds years will be challenging for all the top honours in a year or two.

Find it v strange.

Unread 27-02-2023, 10:00 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I know our Bruno can shithouse and be snide but ffs, but Guimaraes was absolutely embarrassing. The way he squealed and went down, waving his hands and thrashing about? I genuinely thought "wow, his season's over here - I wonder what he's done?" - then he's up 30 seconds later running about. They were more arsed about getting someone sent off than anything else.
Tbf to the Btec Bruno, he’s wasn’t fit, that ankle was £#%&!ed and he played anyway, then he played on one leg after that incident and was hobbling when he came off the pitch.

I like him tbf. Wasted there.

Unread 27-02-2023, 10:31 AM
Dr Stranger

Anyone else find themselves really pleased for Maguire?

No? Just me