United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Other Sports & Fitness
Reply
 
Unread 15-08-2019, 01:46 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
absolute lidl whiskey too.
Curious...whats the difference in whiskey?

The few i've had taste basically the same.
 
Unread 15-08-2019, 01:48 PM
shenwen
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Saw the initial title of the thread...

Poor form if it was intentional

.
Itís MartialLaw. What do you expect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialLaw
What a dick

(mcG and the thread starter)
 
Unread 15-08-2019, 01:55 PM
armchair
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Curious...whats the difference in whiskey?

The few i've had taste basically the same.
i don't drink much whiskey and i will willingly drink lidl booze but from what i've read proper 12 is pretty generic. It's aimed at non-whiskey drinkers imo as any proper whiskey drinker calls it trash.

https://malt-review.com/2018/09/24/proper-no-twelve/
 
Unread 15-08-2019, 02:33 PM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
i don't drink much whiskey and i will willingly drink lidl booze but from what i've read proper 12 is pretty generic. It's aimed at non-whiskey drinkers imo as any proper whiskey drinker calls it trash.

https://malt-review.com/2018/09/24/proper-no-twelve/
it's your bog standard blend that would be drunk with coke. Like Jim Beam or Jameson

noone drinks it neat i imagine except shooters for drunks
 
Unread 15-08-2019, 02:35 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Guy clearly deserved it. Love how haters always find the smallest of things to pick on Conor for.

No threads being made i see about his generosity of giving away free whisky ?

Mr Mcgregor does not take drugs, liars. He drinks the occasional proper 12.


 
Unread 15-08-2019, 03:47 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
i don't drink much whiskey and i will willingly drink lidl booze but from what i've read proper 12 is pretty generic. It's aimed at non-whiskey drinkers imo as any proper whiskey drinker calls it trash.

https://malt-review.com/2018/09/24/proper-no-twelve/
Quote:
of course David Beckham with the abomination that is Haig Club.
 
Unread 15-08-2019, 05:51 PM
Cream
 
Default

Proper shithouse.
 
Unread 15-08-2019, 06:30 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Curious...whats the difference in whiskey?

The few i've had taste basically the same.
Or indeed, what is the difference between whisky and whiskey?
 
Unread 15-08-2019, 06:37 PM
TravellingRed
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
it's your bog standard blend that would be drunk with coke. Like Jim Beam or Jameson

noone drinks it neat i imagine except shooters for drunks
Jim Beam isn't a blend it's bourbon, and it's not that bad. Jameson isn't that bad for a blend I prefer it to Johnnie Walker, that stuff is vile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Or indeed, what is the difference between whisky and whiskey?
Whisky is scotch whiskey is Irish AFAIK.
 
Unread 15-08-2019, 06:38 PM
Why Don?
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Or indeed, what is the difference between whisky and whiskey?
Scottish/Irish
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: McGregor punching an old man
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mad Mick Burgess Chorlton74 Football 7 28-09-2018 10:58 PM
PAID: Franca v Gregor Gillespie ScarFace Settled 0 22-09-2016 05:35 PM
Mick Jagger thrills_pills_bellyaches Off Topic 5 05-07-2010 09:59 AM
Mick McCarthy... elhombre Off Topic 16 26-01-2010 12:42 PM
Mick Channon shadowplay Off Topic 35 28-08-2008 06:55 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:33 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.