United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 22-09-2019, 06:36 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
wasn't just the first 25 minutes was it there was no tempo or urgency, even Wan Bisakka who I like was ambling back into position after breaking forward, didn't take him long to be infected by the CBA breaking into a jog mentality so many of our wasters have
It’s a severe lack of confidence and it’s contagious. I just don’t think it stems from the manager so much as the shit-@#%&!s infesting this squad. How can you gain confidence playing behind an absolute nothing like Pereira?

Unread 22-09-2019, 06:36 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Hope you’re comfy in your Lamps duvet tonight, you £#%&!ing quilt.
I will be 👍🏻 More togs than your Ole duvet.

Unread 22-09-2019, 06:37 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucie
Keane on Carragher
what's he said

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
It’s a severe lack of confidence and it’s contagious. I just don’t think it stems from the manager so much as the shit-@#%&!s infesting this squad. How can you gain confidence playing behind an absolute nothing like Pereira?
his presence winds me up beyond belief but it was Solskjaer's decision to give him a bug new contract instead of £#%&!ing him off to Sheff Wednesday or some other Championship shite

Unread 22-09-2019, 06:38 PM
Brucie

Quote:
what's he said
Carragher was making the point that one player could make the difference to United and he gave the example of Suarez almost winning the league for Liverpool and Keane turns around and says, "But listen Jamie, you didn't win a league did you? Almost!"

Carragher's face

Unread 22-09-2019, 06:40 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
I will be 👍🏻 More togs than your Ole duvet.
Well it’s unusually warm for this time of year so guess who’s gonna be having the last laugh tonight #TeamOle

Quote:
Carragher was making the point that one player could make the difference to United and he gave the example of Suarez almost winning the league for Liverpool and Keane turns around and says, "But listen Jamie, you didn't win a league did you? Almost!"

Carragher's face

Unread 22-09-2019, 06:44 PM
utd99

Quote:
what's he said

his presence winds me up beyond belief but it was Solskjaer's decision to give him a bug new contract instead of £#%&!ing him off to Sheff Wednesday or some other Championship shite
There’s literally no way to pick 11 players from our squad without falling over at least 6 shit-@#%&!s mate..we can thank Moyes, VG and MouMou for that..

Unread 22-09-2019, 06:46 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Well it’s unusually warm for this time of year so guess who’s gonna be having the last laugh tonight #TeamOle

https://twitter.com/Nobes_SZN/status...746942465?s=20

carragher's face

Unread 22-09-2019, 06:48 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
carragher's face

Absolutely incredible

Bet Magic’s got it on repeat

Unread 22-09-2019, 06:51 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

Carragher's face
I saw his face but the sound is down but I knew he had said something to wind the Scouse @#%&! up....that's brilliant my first smile of the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
There’s literally no way to pick 11 players from our squad without falling over at least 6 shit-@#%&!s mate..we can thank Moyes, VG and MouMou for that..
but Fred though

Unread 22-09-2019, 06:52 PM
utd99

Carragher’s face

He knew he should be reacting some way, he just couldn’t figure out how.

Unread 22-09-2019, 06:52 PM
saayfooty

All of our issues stem from using the wrong system!

433 is an inherently better system than 4231 because the two CMs are in a better position to create angles for all the other players and therefore break the lines.

The three midfielders in 433 also occupy the middle of the park better. The CMs have cover therefore they will not be afraid to step out and engage the oppo higher up the pitch.

Also, we play 4231 like its 4411. The player in the 10 has to be very mobile.

Let's see if Ole changes the formation against Rochdale and/or Arsenal.

Funnily enough, I think we will win against Arsenal in the same fashion we won against Leicester. Defensive error leads to a pen. We score that, then defend the rest of the game with little or no attacking threat (unless Ole changes it up)

Unread 22-09-2019, 06:53 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by saayfooty
All of our issues stem from using the wrong system!

433 is an inherently better system than 4231 because the two CMs are in a better position to create angles for all the other players and therefore break the lines.

The three midfielders in 433 also occupy the middle of the park better. The CMs have cover therefore they will not be afraid to step out and engage the oppo higher up the pitch.

Also, we play 4231 like its 4411. The player in the 10 has to be very mobile.

Let's see if Ole changes the formation against Rochdale and/or Arsenal.

Funnily enough, I think we will win against Arsenal in the same fashion we won against Leicester. Defensive error leads to a pen. We score that, then defend the rest of the game with little or no attacking threat (unless Ole changes it up)
We know pal.

Unread 22-09-2019, 06:56 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I thought Neville made a fair point when he said United seemed prepared to waste the first 25 minutes. Such low intensity to start a game against a side like this. Felt the same way in midweek. It may have just been Astana but guys are strolling to take corners.

A serious team starts the match in a more assertive way with more aggression, especially in this age. Unfortunately the way United began the game today reflects poorly on the coaching staff, whatever the weaknesses in the team.
Was the same against Leicester. Felt like they were killing time from the off

Unread 22-09-2019, 06:58 PM
Jack Duckworth

i posted this in the twitter thread, but in case you haven't seen it...

[/quote][/url]

Unread 22-09-2019, 07:02 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

https://twitter.com/Garwain/status/1175818145778556930
[/url][/quote]

Unread 22-09-2019, 07:02 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

[/url][/quote]

£#%&!ing state of our club.

The chief exec scolding players in the stands.

Jones can £#%&! off n all the treacherous @#%&!.

Unread 22-09-2019, 07:06 PM
Why Don?

Quote:

https://twitter.com/Nobes_SZN/status...746942465?s=20

Has someone used a Mekon head filter?

Unread 22-09-2019, 07:07 PM
AK14

Shirley he’s saying “that’s our ball”

And woodys saying something like “I’m a massive @#%&!, kill me”?

Quote:
More shots. More possession. More corners.

We also had the only ‘should score’ chance of the entire game.

Absolutely £#%&! off if you think that was genuinely a 2-0 game.

You wumming bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Weird @#%&!

Unread 22-09-2019, 07:12 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:

[/url][/quote]

Could literally be saying anything

Wouldn’t surprise if he did say it
Morale in the squad looks horrible at the moment

You can clearly tell the players don’t have belief in what they are being asked to do
You can’t fake that belief or confidence in what the manager is asking you to do, either you have it or you don’t

Unread 22-09-2019, 07:14 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

You wumming bastard

Was tempted to mention XG but thought it would be too obvious