United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-07-2017, 02:55 AM
MagnificentSeven

this is just like when they were supposed to sign kaka and ended up with bellamy.

Unread 14-07-2017, 03:17 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
If Luke shaw cost 30m 3 seasons ago with only one season premiership experience,it's a fair price in today's market...when you factor in English premium added.
Shaw had resale value and huge potential at least....

Unread 14-07-2017, 02:02 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Isn't that just a sign of ageing tbf?

(but yeah, you have a point of course)
It is, I see all the kids and youngsters that I work and play football with get so excited when the transfer season rolls around, they celebrate transfers and gratuitous spending like they are trophies. Turns me off, they are programmed by Sky and Co to react dramatically to transfer speculation.

The constant turnover of players does not help, makes me realize how fortunate I was to grow up during the Fergie era, when the club had that stability and familiar faces, allowed the fans to bond with the team in a way that is difficult these days.

Unread 14-07-2017, 03:04 PM
puressence

Well done city signing this 😂😂😂😂

Unread 14-07-2017, 03:07 PM
stax

£53 million for a full-back.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...-deal-defender

Unread 14-07-2017, 03:33 PM
thatsfuctit

Kyle Walker, the most expensive English player OF ALL TIME.

Unread 14-07-2017, 04:19 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
genuinely believe this is the worst transfer fee/how good the player is in history
Steve Daley??

Of course, the two have something in common
Closed Thread