Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 16-03-2024, 09:11 AM
red red robbo

Now get the bloke off the alternative comms to do it and I'm in

Unread 16-03-2024, 09:23 AM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth View Post

"Wednesday the 14th of Septemboh. Tickets for the UEFoh Champions League 2nd Round Qualifioh at home to FC Kosiceh are now on sale to League Match Ticket Book holders, and membohs with 6 match credits..."

That’s what I remember. Whatever turns you on I guess!

I’d like more legroom. If they can do it easily with the existing then fine but even in the exec I have to ‘man-spread’ to fit in. (Tall, not fat fyi)

Unread 16-03-2024, 12:29 PM
Offerington

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878 View Post
Woman with the filthy manc voice doing the ticket office announcements again

Unread 17-03-2024, 07:47 PM
Weekend Hussler

Not sure it can

What we witnessed today, goes to show there is something magical about the old place

We’ve gotta do what we can to keep it.

Unread 17-03-2024, 07:57 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend Hussler View Post
Not sure it can

What we witnessed today, goes to show there is something magical about the old place

We’ve gotta do what we can to keep it.
I’m assuming you was there and if so fair play but I’m not sure the feeling would change for some of us if we’d play on a sand pitch in the Sahara desert.

Unread 17-03-2024, 10:03 PM
Dacter

Put on a show like today every week and I might change my mind.

Otherwise…

Unread 18-03-2024, 01:05 AM
Weekend Hussler

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
I’m assuming you was there and if so fair play but I’m not sure the feeling would change for some of us if we’d play on a sand pitch in the Sahara desert.
Wasn't there. Sat on the settee in Oz trying to not wake the house up with my goon.

Just seeing the stands erupt takes you back to being there though.

Knowing where me mates sit and looking at the ground knowing their limbs would be flying everywhere, still makes the connection I have with the club a little bit deeper.

From a selfish point of view, I think as an ex-season ticket holder who now lives on the other side of the world, I just wouldn't have the same feeling if today's game had happened in a ground I'd never been to.