Unread 20-03-2023, 11:48 AM
jem

"shoot! shoot! shoot! £#%&!ing shoot!"

Unread 20-03-2023, 01:04 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
"shoot! shoot! shoot! £#%&!ing shoot!"
I like to think that Sancho knew he could easily score but he was playing the long game by getting half of them sent off.

Unread 20-03-2023, 01:38 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
I like to think that Sancho knew he could easily score but he was playing the long game by getting half of them sent off.
there are times when sancho's composure is a bonus. his goal against liverpool, for example.

this was a case of him needing to be a bit more haaland and bit less bestie. I hope 10h is telling him to get the £#%&! on with it in future.

Unread 20-03-2023, 03:24 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
there are times when sancho's composure is a bonus. his goal against liverpool, for example.

this was a case of him needing to be a bit more haaland and bit less bestie. I hope 10h is telling him to get the £#%&! on with it in future.
I think he did the right thing. Always in control and reduced Wilian to having to do that.

Lovely ball for Shaw for the winner too.

Good second half for him. Encouraging.

Unread 20-03-2023, 03:31 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
I think he did the right thing. Always in control and reduced Wilian to having to do that.

Lovely ball for Shaw for the winner too.

Good second half for him. Encouraging.
he shot at willian. he should have shot before he went round the keeper, again with his left (open goal) as soon as he went round the keeper and, finally, into the wide open goal instead of at willian. he was £#%&!ing lucky the idiot handled it. did the right thing, my arse.

Unread 20-03-2023, 04:44 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
he shot at willian. he should have shot before he went round the keeper, again with his left (open goal) as soon as he went round the keeper and, finally, into the wide open goal instead of at willian. he was £#%&!ing lucky the idiot handled it. did the right thing, my arse.
He shot in a space just wide of Willian’s body, which is why he used his hand. I’d say he’s unlucky he handled it or it would have been his goal.

Unread 20-03-2023, 05:06 PM
jem

Quote:
He shot in a space just wide of Willian’s body, which is why he used his hand. I’d say he’s unlucky he handled it or it would have been his goal.
he shot at a tiny space between willian and the post. it wasn't a good shot. he should have £#%&!ing buried it with his first or second touch.

Unread 20-03-2023, 08:56 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
Ey up, Jem Van Nistelrooy's in.

Unread 20-03-2023, 09:06 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
he shot at a tiny space between willian and the post. it wasn't a good shot. he should have £#%&!ing buried it with his first or second touch.
Yeah. Hate finishes that are right inside the post.

Unread 20-03-2023, 09:23 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
Wonder if you've ever played football IRL

Unread 20-03-2023, 11:32 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Wonder if you've ever played football IRL
more times than I've been to qatar, actually.

soz, but it's anyone who thinks sancho did well that you should be questioning. chance on a plate. did his best to £#%&! it up and got lucky.

Quote:
Yeah. Hate finishes that are right inside the post.
if a player is standing by the post, it makes more sense to aim at the big bit.

Unread 26-03-2023, 11:42 AM
puressence

GENUINELY GENIUS THIS

Unread 26-03-2023, 11:53 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence

Unread 26-03-2023, 02:21 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
And that's the novelty worn off.