United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-01-2022, 02:14 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No. Mine remains the same. He’s a shithouse who’s refusal to leave his line and erratic kicking has the defence on tenterhooks. Great at positioning and making reaction saves though.

The counter narrative to mine would be you or saffers who seemingly believe he is the perfect goalkeeper.

The agenda/narrative I described is merely a tool to undermine the team and the manager as a whole.
I agree that long term we’ve got to think about replacing De Gea - though, that said, plenty of teams have won silverware with keepers of De Gea’s ability in recent years.

Before we do replace him though, main priority has to be a midfielder. 2 preferably. Nothing is going to change too much without recruitment in that area. After that, it’s imperative that we sign a centre back to ensure that we rid ourselves of Harry Maguire, aka the Abominable Slowman; raise the standards and exorcise this fraud masquerading as our captain.

Unread 20-01-2022, 02:32 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Talking of agendas, I see the £#%&!erty £#%&! press are all at it with Ronnie's reaction to being hooked. In the post match interview, two of the dicks asked Herr Ralf the same question about him, like it's all that happened in the game.

Never seen a top class player being pissed at being subbed?

Good to see the @#%&!s pissing after a utd win again though

Unread 20-01-2022, 04:00 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Talking of agendas, I see the £#%&!erty £#%&! press are all at it with Ronnie's reaction to being hooked. In the post match interview, two of the dicks asked Herr Ralf the same question about him, like it's all that happened in the game.

He had bigger reactions to being subbed off when he was here the first time.

Unread 20-01-2022, 05:12 PM
Medlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
He had bigger reactions to being subbed off when he was here the first time.
The press went on and on about it then too

Unread 20-01-2022, 05:41 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

Love how they talk about all he’s won and his desire to win, but they don’t like the other side of it.

We always want to cherry-pick the good bits.

Most top winners are bad losers.

Unread 20-01-2022, 05:46 PM
Zorg

Ralf was spot on anyway, 2-0, make the 3 points safe. £#%&! everything else. Glad he wasn't scared of annoying the star player.

Unread 20-01-2022, 06:01 PM
Boring Dave

Quote:
Talking of agendas, I see the w*****ty **** press are all at it with Ronnie's reaction to being hooked. In the post match interview, two of the dicks asked Herr Ralf the same question about him, like it's all that happened in the game.

Never seen a top class player being ****ed at being subbed?

Good to see the ****s ****ing after a utd win again though
It sure is pal, we really have them on the ropes now. They're shitting it, I can sense it!

Closed Thread