United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-01-2022, 02:26 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Why haven't we already signed him this month?

Hoping to lose more games first?

Its 6m ffs.
Because Ed decided to stay till the 31st. Useless.

Unread 12-01-2022, 02:32 PM
goonlooca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
He must be absolutely shite if we’re after him
Liverpool also interested

Unread 12-01-2022, 02:36 PM
tatty

Absolutely outrageous if we miss out on this lad.

*Hadn’t heard of him til yesterday.

Unread 12-01-2022, 03:20 PM
windy waffles

Saw this on twitter.

Unread 12-01-2022, 03:31 PM
dunk

Unread 12-01-2022, 03:40 PM
windy waffles

So, in other words, total %@#$&!s.

Unread 12-01-2022, 03:47 PM
Seamus

another pure exclusive

Unread 12-01-2022, 04:17 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
another pure exclusive

Unread 12-01-2022, 04:20 PM
dunk

Newcastle apparently trying to ‘pinch’ Haidara from under our noses

We have no interest in signing anyone imo.

Unread 12-01-2022, 04:24 PM
tatty

Unless the new manager is already letting it be known who he wants then I can't see why we would be making any serious buys.

Having said that, the way our transfer business has been conducted recently I wouldn't be surprised if Raggers is given next summers budget to blow.

Unread 12-01-2022, 04:33 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

If Mein Ralf doesn't sign anyone he must have already written off the season and sees the six month contract as a time of evaluation and preparation for the next manager whom he presumably has a big say in appointing.

That being the case, it's maybe not a bad strategy as the reactive way the club usually go about things has been nothing short of disastrous.

Unread 12-01-2022, 04:37 PM
windy waffles

If we don't sign a midfielder this windows, it's obvious we are looking to sign Rice in the summer (who will end up going to Chelsea).

Unread 12-01-2022, 04:43 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
If we don't sign a midfielder this windows, it's obvious we are looking to sign Rice in the summer (who will end up going to Chelsea).
Or we don’t know what we need, what the budget will be or who the manager will be so have don’t want to spend and no idea who to buy.

Unread 12-01-2022, 05:02 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Or we don’t know what we need, what the budget will be or who the manager will be so have don’t want to spend and no idea who to buy.
Which is surely why Herr Ralf is here, to answer these and all the many other questions that need to be asked and answered about the mess that is MU Marketing & Finance Ltd.

Unread 12-01-2022, 08:02 PM
Bion

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Will rice come here if we relegated?

Unread 13-01-2022, 07:50 PM
Dr Stranger

Are we signing this jerk face then or what?

£6m a bit of stretch for us?

Unread 13-01-2022, 08:48 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Are we signing this jerk face then or what?

£6m a bit of stretch for us?

what do you think. We've got the worst transfer policy in the £#%&!ing world outside Catalonia.

Fred and Wan Bissaka cost us 100m quid. Just let that marinate in you £#%&!ing brain for a bit. Two of the most incapable footballers i've ever seen in my life, Manchester United deemed it appropriate to shell out the best part of 100 million £#%&!ing beans.

Is it any wonder we're so £#%&!ed?

Unread 13-01-2022, 08:52 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

what do you think. We've got the worst transfer policy in the £#%&!ing world outside Catalonia.

Fred and Wan Bissaka cost us 100m quid. Just let that marinate in you £#%&!ing brain for a bit. Two of the most incapable footballers i've ever seen in my life, Manchester United deemed it appropriate to shell out the best part of 100 million £#%&!ing beans.

Jesus £#%&!ing wept

Unread 13-01-2022, 08:58 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Unread 13-01-2022, 11:24 PM
roy acorn

£6m is nothing. Get him in. Top 4 is gone without something new in midfield. If he's shite we can sell him to Newcastle.
Closed Thread