Unread 03-12-2021, 11:51 AM
Mr_Ed

He said DNA. Gone off him already.

Unread 03-12-2021, 11:52 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
He said DNA. Gone off him already.
He took the “10 million for haaland “ question well. Complete bullshit yet journalists who do this for a living think it was a good thing to ask. What a job they have .

Unread 03-12-2021, 11:57 AM
Dr Stranger

Anyone got a link to it?

Unread 03-12-2021, 12:01 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Anyone got a link to it?
found it here scroll to bottom

https://www.sportbible.com/football/...nager-20211127

Unread 03-12-2021, 12:02 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Nice one mate 👍

Unread 03-12-2021, 12:14 PM
redhegemony

Very impressive - articulate and measured. Clearly been gathering a lot of information.

Unread 03-12-2021, 12:20 PM
Pop

Big Nickers

Unread 03-12-2021, 12:28 PM
Drexl

I will refrain from judgement until I've seen his mousemat

Unread 03-12-2021, 12:28 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Hope the song meisters are working on the United, United Uber Alles song

Impressive as £#%&!, a man with a plan, a long term plan, who won't be £#%&!ed about on football matters by the suited clown gang who've held sway for the last ten years.

Those idiotic Charlatans impersonating football writers/journos are going to have to seriously up their game "the second part of the question is nonsense"

On the slightly concerning side, he certainly has his work cut out transforming our lot and he did step down from the Schalke job due to chronic fatigue when he was ten years younger

Unread 03-12-2021, 12:30 PM
20LEgend1999

Was concerning he considered starting work at 9am as being early, but like what I heard other than that.

Unread 03-12-2021, 01:41 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Was concerning he considered starting work at 9am as being early, but like what I heard other than that.
TBF he was specifically referring to press conferences, I'd imagine this Teutonic Titan's day starts well before dawn.

Unread 03-12-2021, 02:05 PM
Ethers

Doubt it, Suffers from ‘Chronic Fatigue Syndrome’. Bloody loves a lie in apparently. Tried to change training sessions to the evening at Schalke

Unread 03-12-2021, 02:17 PM
windy waffles

Think he came across really. His English is better than most on here.

Excited...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Confident and assured press conference. So much for Jose’s “recent heritage” bullshit he clearly knows we need to win and do so in an entertaining way.

Some of the journalists are thickos, he said on multiple occasions there’s only one training session between now and the next game so there isn’t much eh can do and they constantly asked about how training will go.

Unlike our board and higher ups he seems to be proactive, watching us play and have an idea of where the club is and where it needs to go. Hope he brings in 3 coaches , out of the three we have I rather McKenna and phelan £#%&!ed off and carrick had stayed.

I’ve got a sneaky feeling carrick will be lined up to be oles assistant in his next job. Personally I think the Newcastle role would be perfect for the pair of them.
Ole should be Carrick's assistant...

Unread 03-12-2021, 02:18 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
was there at 7 with his towel ..ronnie had already beat him

Unread 03-12-2021, 03:17 PM
Patty_b

Assertive, nice smile, comfortable and had a good in-depth answer for everything. I like the cut of his jib.

Unread 03-12-2021, 03:24 PM
Patty_b

Sounds like it's open on whether he stays on as manager after the 6 months as well.

The board may have actually done something good and sensible. If everythings going well with him in charge and he's happy to carry on as manager, extend his contract. If he thinks someone else can come in and do a better job as the manager after this season, he moves upstairs and brings someone in to take over the team.

Unread 03-12-2021, 03:35 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Assertive, nice smile, comfortable and had a good in-depth answer for everything. I like the cut of his jib.
Isn’t afraid to through a sarcastic comment back to stupid journalist questions ( his 10 million bonus if he signs haaland)

Unread 03-12-2021, 03:49 PM
Red_Rizla

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Brilliant!

It was a good first press conference and his answers have given me confidence. He now has a favourable run of games to work with the squad and get his ideas across. I liked the response to the Haaland question - he knows that another forward is not the priority

Unread 03-12-2021, 03:57 PM
Neo

Lightbulb

Quote:
Quote:
Think he came across really.

Unread 03-12-2021, 03:58 PM
jesper

Very impresssed with him so far. Handy that we have the Young Boys game, he can probably use that to experiment a bit without any pressure.
Closed Thread