United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-08-2021, 04:11 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
A part of me is actually looking forward to both him and Messi retiring now, as hopefully they take the cringeworthy fanboys who have infected the modern game with them.

Last few years has been awash with little gimps from the arse end of Asia or Africa nit-picking each other on Twitter and Instagram about who the 'GOAT' () is.

'Penaldo' and 'Pessi'. It's the most tedious debate in sport, discussed by weird little child trolls who have never seen a live football game in the flesh.
You hoping Pogba takes over their mantle, pal?

Unread 24-08-2021, 04:17 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
A part of me is actually looking forward to both him and Messi retiring now, as hopefully they take the cringeworthy fanboys who have infected the modern game with them.

Last few years has been awash with little gimps from the arse end of Asia or Africa nit-picking each other on Twitter and Instagram about who the 'GOAT' () is.

'Penaldo' and 'Pessi'. It's the most tedious debate in sport, discussed by weird little child trolls who have never seen a live football game in the flesh.
https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...85&postcount=1

This is awkward.

Unread 24-08-2021, 04:54 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Jeez you two proper dislike eachother.

Unread 24-08-2021, 05:04 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Nah, he's alright when he's not trolling on the Covid thread. Amusing poster. I don't dislike anyone on here, tbh.

Unread 24-08-2021, 05:07 PM
Baron

PSG owners brother has tweeted something with Ronaldo in a PSG shirt saying 'maybe'.

Mbappe -> Real
Ronaldo -> PSG

Unread 24-08-2021, 05:17 PM
Sapien

Would be quite interesting to see Messi and Ronaldo in the same team tbf. Bit like at my primary school when it was always me and the other best player who picked the teams during break time, but one time we were allowed to be on the same team and absolutely smashed it

Unread 24-08-2021, 05:18 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Nah, he's alright when he's not trolling on the Covid thread. Amusing poster. I don't dislike anyone on here, tbh.
Neo is like that annoying little brother you can't help but love.

I couldn't resist.

Unread 24-08-2021, 06:30 PM
Sparky***

Unread 24-08-2021, 06:42 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Surely this won't be allowed to happen. You'd think Fergie and all our ex-players would be hammering him for even thinking of it.

Unread 24-08-2021, 06:44 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Anybody who thinks he wouldn't, is foolish. Im sure he'd rather move here and will be £#%&!ed off we've zero interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Surely this won't be allowed to happen. You'd think Fergie and all our ex-players would be hammering him for even thinking of it.
Them and Liverpool fans despised him. Its all about money though and them and psg are the only ones willing to pay a million a week.

Unread 24-08-2021, 06:58 PM
Bunker Buster

He's not about money, no way he goes city.....

Fergie is like a father to him....

Unread 24-08-2021, 06:59 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Is he %@#$&!s. He has won everything in the Prem. could see him Neymar and Messi together for 1 or 2 seasons tho.

Unread 24-08-2021, 07:07 PM
Pop

Only a little girly shove but Ronaldo being Ronaldo he's probably still seething to this day with the bald @#%&!

Unread 24-08-2021, 07:22 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Could have fooled some of us

Unread 24-08-2021, 07:33 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He's not about money, no way he goes city.....

Fergie is like a father to him....
This.

It won't happen ffs.

Unread 24-08-2021, 10:45 PM
Sparky***

Unread 24-08-2021, 11:10 PM
Sandman

Quote:

Unread 24-08-2021, 11:47 PM
Sparky***

£#%&!ing nightmare scenario.

Unread 24-08-2021, 11:59 PM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Lol

Unread 25-08-2021, 12:34 AM
ZiggyStardust

He doesn’t give two shits about Utd
Never has

I remember a Daniel Taylor’s article about interviews around the 50th Munich game against City and Ronaldo was acting a #@&%! because he wanted interviews with the Munich survivors to finish
The idea that Ronaldo cares about the history of our club or its historic rivalries is laughable
Ronaldo only cares about Ronaldo, always has always will

Wouldn't have thought he would want to go to City as he hated living in the north west of England however with Messi going to a stacked PSG team he feels yesterday’s man so he wants to go to a side that can compete with PSG in the CL
Would be very surprised if Pep wanted him but who knows
Closed Thread