United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Unread 22-07-2021, 06:39 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
It does f***ing matter if Johnson lies and it is the most important thing to focus on.
I didn't say it doesn't matter if johnson lies. I said it was sad that no one seems to care. just like you don't seem to care to read what I wrote.

it matters that he lies, but everyone knows he f***ing lies and they seem to be ignoring it. for now. so.. the important thing about dawn what the butler saw's intervention is not that johnson lies. we all f***ing know he lies. and stefanovic has 27mio views, too. no.. what is important is that she is a f***ing hypocrite.

I don't want to say like you. but your misguided whataboutery and blatant lies about defending johnson.... why is that?

Unread 22-07-2021, 06:52 PM
tatty

Quote:
Well this is where youíve really lost it and it demonstrates an important point Iíve tried to make.

It does f***ing matter if Johnson lies and it is the most important thing to focus on. Everyone says that Ďeveryone knows heís a liarí as though itís some accepted slight character flaw rather than a fundamental f***ing problem given heís the PM.

You do this, the media does this and ultimately, he gets an easy ride - meanwhile, you and the other assorted like minded weirdos keep inexplicably going out of your way to try and re-direct attention away from the main guy to some non entity like the speaker or Starmer or Jess philips or some other bit part unimportant player.

Itís odd.

Itís weird.

Itís politics.

Unread 22-07-2021, 07:17 PM
jem

Quote:
you and the other assorted like minded weirdos keep inexplicably going out of your way to try and re-direct attention away from the main guy to some non entity like the speaker or Starmer or Jess philips or some other bit part unimportant player.
incidentally, starmer is the leader of the opposition. and he is failing. boris needs his feet held in the fire and this pompous windbag isn't cutting it.

it is not redirecting attention to suggest that it is the speaker's job to call the pm out if he lies. I would like to see him remind the pm that he should be honest. there is a constitutional fiction that ministers do not lie in parliament. however, even just a couple of months ago, hoyle called johnson out for lying about labour voting against the 2.1% nhs pay rise (he said "all members should correct the record if they make an inaccurate statement to the house..... it is not dishonourable to make a mistake, but to seek to avoid admitting one is a different matter.") so... wtaf, keef?

Unread 22-07-2021, 07:22 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I didn't say it doesn't matter if johnson lies. I said it was sad that no one seems to care. just like you don't seem to care to read what I wrote.

it matters that he lies, but everyone knows he f***ing lies and they seem to be ignoring it. for now. so.. the important thing about dawn what the butler saw's intervention is not that johnson lies. we all f***ing know he lies. and stefanovic has 27mio views, too. no.. what is important is that she is a f***ing hypocrite.

I don't want to say like you. but your misguided whataboutery and blatant lies about defending johnson.... why is that?
Sorry pal, my mistake for assuming you meant Ďitís not important that he liesí from you saying Ďitís not important that he liesí.

Unread 22-07-2021, 07:23 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
As if by magic.
Not a tory

Unread 22-07-2021, 07:25 PM
jem

Quote:
Sorry pal, my mistake for assuming you meant Ďitís not important that he liesí from you saying Ďitís not important that he liesí.
maybe read what I actually wrote.

Unread 22-07-2021, 07:26 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
Quote:
the important thing here is not that the pm lies.
My point is that it is. Way more important than your non point about dawn whatever sheís called.

Unread 22-07-2021, 07:30 PM
jem

Quote:
My point is that it is. Way more important than your non point about dawn whatever sheís called.
yes, I understand your point. the problem is that you didn't understand mine.

Unread 22-07-2021, 07:52 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
incidentally, starmer is the leader of the opposition. and he is failing. boris needs his feet held in the fire and this pompous windbag isn't cutting it.

it is not redirecting attention to suggest that it is the speaker's job to call the pm out if he lies. I would like to see him remind the pm that he should be honest. there is a constitutional fiction that ministers do not lie in parliament. however, even just a couple of months ago, hoyle called johnson out for lying about labour voting against the 2.1% nhs pay rise (he said "all members should correct the record if they make an inaccurate statement to the house..... it is not dishonourable to make a mistake, but to seek to avoid admitting one is a different matter.") so... wtaf, keef?
Not defending KS here but if people (including those who voted for him and work alongside him at the top of government) donít seem to care that the PM lies then what difference does constantly pointing out his lies actually make? Starmer should focus on uniting his party in the hope that maybe the electorate get sick of being had, him uniting the party mighty actually help speed that up tbf

Unread 22-07-2021, 07:54 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
Maybe you should start being clearer but it would seem nobody understands what you really mean *sigh* soz. Maybe we're all just working class, labour, thickos? Who nose?