United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Closed Thread

Unread 12-12-2016, 12:22 PM
doudou

Default Tories

... are a weird lot, aren't they? Theresa May looks like Zelda from Terrahawks and Rees-Mogg and Redwood are the f***ing Mekon twins

It always struck me as unfair how Milliband was mocked in the right-wing press for having difficulty eating a sandwich when these f***ing melts are given a free pass.

Only in a very f***ed-up country indeed could they be seen as the "natural party of government"

I also imagine Amber Rudd as having a massively outsized clitoris

Unread 12-12-2016, 01:43 PM
Stakker

They're middle-aged English people, of course they're gonna be ugly.

Unread 12-12-2016, 01:51 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stakker
They're middle-aged English people, of course they're gonna be ugly.

Unread 12-12-2016, 03:13 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
... are a weird lot, aren't they? Theresa May looks like Zelda from Terrahawks and Rees-Mogg and Redwood are the f***ing Mekon twins

It always struck me as unfair how Milliband was mocked in the right-wing press for having difficulty eating a sandwich when these f***ing melts are given a free pass.

Only in a very f***ed-up country indeed could they be seen as the "natural party of government"

Often thought this . Gove makes me homicidal

Unread 12-12-2016, 03:43 PM
irk

Quote:

She used to but he divorced her and died this week.

Unread 12-12-2016, 04:55 PM
red in cumbria

Gove is genuinely weird looking (far more so than Ed "Weird" Miliband, in fact)

I think that May looks perfectly presentable, tbh. Spending a grand on leather trousers is much more than anything about her actual appearance IMO.

Unread 12-12-2016, 05:19 PM
itisme_panaflex

untermensch

So many of them seem to be inbred, or genetically inferior.

Boris and Theresa are two excellent examples.

Conniving, disgusting, classist, subhuman vermin.

Unread 12-12-2016, 06:30 PM
signed dc

Quote:

Look at Theresa May's eyes - no colour, just empty sockets of blackness

Unread 12-12-2016, 09:55 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
untermensch

So many of them seem to be inbred, or genetically inferior.

Boris and Theresa are two excellent examples.

Conniving, disgusting, classist, subhuman vermin.
Lower than vermin.

Unread 12-12-2016, 10:35 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
Lower than vermin.
vile people...
Closed Thread