United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-01-2022, 10:03 AM
Baron

Can't be arsed to read the whole thread as it's probably full of utter %@#$&!s but £#%&!ing £#%&! me - the guy isn't a striker, but has only Kane & Salah ahead of him for league goals since he arrived.

No, I don't think we should sell the best attacking midfielder in world football. His game isn't based on pace, he can play at this level until he's 33, sign him the £#%&! up & shut the £#%&! up about losing the best players. He deserves whatever he can get, he delivers like no one else. I'd £#%&! Ronaldo off before we lose him.

Unread 18-01-2022, 11:23 AM
doudou

I like Bruno, he's extremely good at what he does. Let's not go calling him the best attacking midfielder in the world though, he's not even the best attacking midfielder in the Portuguese national team.

Unread 18-01-2022, 11:34 AM
tatty

Peak United deciding to play hardball with the one player who does deserve the money.

Unread 18-01-2022, 11:35 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
I like Bruno, he's extremely good at what he does. Let's not go calling him the best attacking midfielder in the world though, he's not even the best attacking midfielder in the Portuguese national team.
Stop this.

His talent, vision, courage, technique, workrate & mentality are all elite. No one can get near his numbers. He gives it away, it's not ideal but the outcomes far outweigh the negatives. Giggs used to get given a load of shit for losing the ball but those players make the difference.

Unread 18-01-2022, 11:48 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Can't be arsed to read the whole thread as it's probably full of utter %@#$&!s but £#%&!ing £#%&! me - the guy isn't a striker, but has only Kane & Salah ahead of him for league goals since he arrived.

No, I don't think we should sell the best attacking midfielder in world football. His game isn't based on pace, he can play at this level until he's 33, sign him the £#%&! up & shut the £#%&! up about losing the best players. He deserves whatever he can get, he delivers like no one else. I'd £#%&! Ronaldo off before I we lose him.
On United's to-do list, I'd say selling Bruno is pretty much last.

1. Sort wi-fi
2. Do literally anything else
3. Sell Fernandes

Unread 18-01-2022, 11:55 AM
dragflick

Baron nailing it. Bruno is the least of our worries ffs. He’s £#%&!ing brilliant and we look even shitter when he doesn’t play. Need to keep him whatever it takes.

Unread 18-01-2022, 12:33 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Baron nailing it. Bruno is the least of our worries ffs. He’s £#%&!ing brilliant and we look even shitter when he doesn’t play. Need to keep him whatever it takes.
Nah sell him. That'll show the others who makes the rules

Unread 19-01-2022, 11:00 PM
20LEgend1999

Added to his value tonight Perfect time to cash in?

Unread 20-01-2022, 12:06 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Added to his value tonight Perfect time to cash in?
With the money we save on his wages , we can add that onto pogbas contract to get him tied down for another 5 years ASAP!

Unread 16-02-2022, 01:12 AM
goonlooca

Unread 16-02-2022, 01:35 AM
Selhurst Samurai

Obviously not his best game tonight, but at least he’s making far fewer of the basic mistakes which he’s been doing the past few months.

Seems to have cut out the majority of those bewilderingly bad passes he has a habit of making.

Unread 16-02-2022, 01:44 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Samurai
Obviously not his best game tonight, but at least he’s making far fewer of the basic mistakes which he’s been doing the past few months.

Seems to have cut out the majority of those bewilderingly bad passes he has a habit of making.
He hasn’t been playing to the standard we know he is capable of. That being said it doesn’t help when the movement Infront is shite and he is almost forced into making a Hollywood pass to unlock something.

The thing with Bruno is he is still involved in almost all our goals even whilst playing this bad. The teams issues are the two CMs the two FBs and one CB.

He is a high risk /high reward type player and really is the only one in the team you can count on to consistently create for us. Even if in part, results in him making basic mistakes.

I rather he creates and impacts the game (and make mistakes) than do £#%&! all and make mistakes like the other 10 he usually plays with

Unread 16-02-2022, 02:12 AM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
He hasn’t been playing to the standard we know he is capable of. That being said it doesn’t help when the movement Infront is shite and he is almost forced into making a Hollywood pass to unlock something.

The thing with Bruno is he is still involved in almost all our goals even whilst playing this bad. The teams issues are the two CMs the two FBs and one CB.

He is a high risk /high reward type player and really is the only one in the team you can count on to consistently create for us. Even if in part, results in him making basic mistakes.

I rather he creates and impacts the game (and make mistakes) than do £#%&! all and make mistakes like the other 10 he usually plays with
I agree. I’ve no issue with him losing the ball trying to make something happen, it’s when he gets frustrated and tries to force everything when the simple mistakes come, that’s what is irritating.

Still first name on the team sheet for me though. Wonderful player.

Unread 16-02-2022, 06:20 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron

No, I don't think we should sell the best attacking midfielder in world football. His game isn't based on pace, he can play at this level until he's 33, sign him the £#%&! up & shut the £#%&! up about losing the best players. He deserves whatever he can get, he delivers like no one else. I'd £#%&! Ronaldo off before we lose him.
Look at who started the thread.

One of the most disgraceful opinions i've seen.

Build around Bruno. He's done mad stuff here in 2 years, mainly playing under an absolute joke of a manager. He will be huge for us next season and beyond.

Unread 16-02-2022, 08:26 AM
silv

He’s created the most chances in the league apparently

Unread 16-02-2022, 08:35 AM
MUFC One Love

He is great at giving the ball back to the opposition.

Unread 16-02-2022, 09:32 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
He is great at giving the ball back to the opposition.
on the centre spot.

Unread 16-02-2022, 10:29 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
on the centre spot.

Unread 16-02-2022, 10:45 AM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
on the centre spot.