United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-01-2022, 06:19 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
Putting a shift in seems to be acceptable to some reds.
"He's no worse than X..." constantly used also (about other players, not neccessarily Fred).

"He tries...."

High bars set indeed...

Unread 14-01-2022, 08:21 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
Putting a shift in seems to be acceptable to some reds.
Not really based on the salivating over Cavani

Unread 14-01-2022, 10:08 AM
Lok

It's pretty simple: our current best XI includes Fred. We urgently need to sign an improvement but until we do he should play.

Unread 14-01-2022, 10:18 AM
MUFCOK

Working hard, having the right attitude and trying used to be the bare minimum we'd expect from a player regardless of talent or whether they were having a good game, that was just something you'd expect.

Now we're praising a player for doing the bare minimum in Fred, thats how far the standards and quality have dropped. Yes he tries and puts in a shift but you'd expect that from anyone playing for United, he's just not good enough.

Unread 15-01-2022, 08:42 PM
westcoastvan

Fred was abominable! (Matic wasn't much better)

How could they have prioritized Sancho and Ronaldo over a proper CDM or two, is beyond me.

The people owning and running this club are clueless.

Unread 15-01-2022, 08:45 PM
AK14

Just shit.

Runs around a bit and tries to tackle

Shit.

Unread 15-01-2022, 09:02 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Just shit.

Runs around a bit and tries to tackle

Shit.
Could say that about any one of our midfielders. We are a joke of a club run by idiots who use it as a marketing company

Unread 15-01-2022, 09:04 PM
Mr_Ed

Hate the useless @#%&!. Hate him with a passion.

Unread 15-01-2022, 09:09 PM
Stickman

We must have just as competent a midfielder in the youth team.

Unread 15-01-2022, 09:17 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
We must have just as competent a midfielder in the youth team.
Garner looked decent for Forest against Arsenal last weekend

Unread 15-01-2022, 09:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Garner looked decent for Forest against Arsenal last weekend
Was just saying that to my Dad. If we can play Elanga and aren’t buying anyone, bring him back ffs.

Unread 16-01-2022, 02:11 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Was just saying that to my Dad. If we can play Elanga and aren’t buying anyone, bring him back ffs.
At the very least he would be an improvement on mcfred.

Unread 16-01-2022, 02:23 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
At the very least he would be an improvement on mcfred.
I wish people would stop twinning McTom with Fred, as I would Herr Ralf doing it. McTom may not be world class, but playing next to Fred makes him look a lot worse than he is, given a proper DMF to play alongside he'd do more than a job.

Fred was by far the worst player on the pitch yesterday. There was one point where Cavani pointed and told him exactly where to take up position, he moved a few yards then moved back and Mings just glided through, again He has the positional sense of an excited puppy, next to impossible to play alongside.

Unread 16-01-2022, 02:28 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
I wish people would stop twinning McTom with Fred, as I would Herr Ralf doing it. McTom may not be world class, but playing next to Fred makes him look a lot worse than he is, given a proper DMF to play alongside he'd do more than a job.

Fred was by far the worst player on the pitch yesterday. There was one point where Cavani pointed and told him exactly where to take up position, he moved a few yards then moved back and Mings just glided through, again He has the positional sense of an excited puppy, next to impossible to play alongside.
The Scottish Player is just as bad. He just excels in the area Fred doesn’t . He is stronger and taller and can drive forward with a ball. His positioning and passing is still bad and unlike Fred he is slower .

It will change from game to game but neither is capable of putting 5 good games together. The Scottish Player might be good in one game but revert back in the next. Not good enough to be a utd first teamer . Good third choice Cm to have

Unread 16-01-2022, 02:48 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
The Scottish Player is just as bad. He just excels in the area Fred doesn’t . He is stronger and taller and can drive forward with a ball. His positioning and passing is still bad and unlike Fred he is slower .

It will change from game to game but neither is capable of putting 5 good games together. The Scottish Player might be good in one game but revert back in the next. Not good enough to be a utd first teamer . Good third choice Cm to have
Wouldn't argue that, but fred is on a different level of shiteness.

Unread 16-01-2022, 02:58 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane

This.

Unread 16-01-2022, 03:11 PM
marlo

Definately on my shit list after yesterday.

I’m fed up of the #@&%!.
How can someone chase after players and never get the ball. Always bundled off it when even a foul would suffice to them stop the attack....then seconds later when all he needs to do is stay with the player he fouls them

Won’t find my sticking up for the midget again.

Unread 16-01-2022, 03:20 PM
jem

Unread 19-02-2022, 10:27 AM
Danoli

Didn’t know Fred was done for doping.
Closed Thread