United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Reply
 
Unread 10-01-2022, 08:31 AM
Switching Off
 
Default Wordle

Daily word game. Heaps of fun.

https://www.powerlanguage.co.uk/wordle/
 
Unread 10-01-2022, 08:46 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off View Post
Heaps of fun
word nonce
 
Unread 10-01-2022, 08:57 AM
believe
 
Default

Can you give me a clue how to play it
 
Unread 10-01-2022, 08:58 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
Can you give me a clue how to play it
It tells you in the first page of the link
 
Unread 10-01-2022, 09:01 AM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
It tells you in the first page of the link
Yes and then nothing happens

Edit: got it
 
Unread 10-01-2022, 09:06 AM
shenwen
 
Default

One word a day? That's it?

I want try again but it says I have to wait six hours
 
Unread 10-01-2022, 09:08 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen View Post
One word a day? That's it?

I want try again but it says I have to wait six hours
15 minutes here....
 
Unread 10-01-2022, 09:09 AM
believe
 
Default

Great game tbf do we all get the same word?



11 hours until I can plan again shite.
 
Unread 10-01-2022, 09:12 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
Great game tbf do we all get the same word?



11 hours until I can plan again shite.
We do, took me 3 goes, nice spoilers...
 
Unread 10-01-2022, 09:14 AM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
We do, took me 3 goes, nice spoilers...
Screen shot or it never happened
Reply
Thread Tools
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:10 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.