United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-04-2014, 06:48 PM
Mark Corrigan

Exclamation old trafford singing section given go ahead

A permanent thing from next season. Divides opinion this one. First trial was very good, second very disappointing so will be interesting to see how it goes.
No news on ticket prices yet and I'm sure plenty of top reds annoyed at being booted out of their seats.
Arguments ahoy.

http://www.manutd.com/en/Tickets-And....aspx?pageNo=4

Unread 07-04-2014, 06:50 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Probably start handing out little flags like Chelsea next.

Unread 07-04-2014, 06:52 PM
Sparky***

Good.

Where's it going to be?

Unread 07-04-2014, 06:53 PM
Mark Corrigan

J stand J stand give us a song*

*J stand.

Unread 07-04-2014, 06:55 PM
Bunker Buster

Forced fun, twenty time zombie section.

£#%&! off.

An Internet reds dream. Instagram ticket pics, selfies with boyler.

The football dictates the atmosphere.

Unread 07-04-2014, 06:58 PM
Wez

So where are the people who have had their seats in J stand for years being relocated then?

Tufty, you're a @#%&!.

Unread 07-04-2014, 07:05 PM
ScarFace

Thumbs down

cant wait to hear 20 times next season when we're losing 3 nil to the champions liverpool.

Moyes DIEEEEEEEEE

Unread 07-04-2014, 07:07 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Bunks and Scar nail it.

Unread 07-04-2014, 07:32 PM
livelylobster

This will kill the Stretford End once and for all once the happy clappers recruit to Team Boyle.

Unread 07-04-2014, 07:35 PM
Vetch

£#%&!ers section more like.

Unread 07-04-2014, 07:35 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Forced fun, twenty time zombie section.

£#%&! off.

An Internet reds dream. Instagram ticket pics, selfies with boyler.

The football dictates the atmosphere.

Unread 07-04-2014, 07:38 PM
Crumps

I'd be fuming if I was still in J.

Unread 07-04-2014, 07:43 PM
ZiggyStardust

I'm sure you will have plenty of people moaning about it but something has to be done about the atmosphere issue at OT

Whether this works or not only time will tell but at least something is being done. I would prefer it in the current away section and 1600 seems a bit low to make a significant impact
It would work better if we had a organised supporters (ultras) group to fill the area as how do you know those in the singing section will be the type to sing for the full 90

In regards to fans being moved from J, wherever this section was to be located would have seen fans moved
If it makes for a much better atmosphere at home then it is a small price to pay

Unread 07-04-2014, 07:44 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
I'm sure you will have plenty of people moaning about it but something has to be done about the atmosphere issue at OT

Whether this works or not only time will tell but at least something is being done. I would prefer it in the current away section and 1600 seems a bit low to make a significant impact
It would work better if we had a organised supporters (ultras) group to fill the area as how do you know those in the singing section will be the type to sing for the full 90

In regards to fans being moved from J, wherever this section was to be located would have seen fans moved
If it makes for a much better atmosphere at home then it is a small price to pay

Unread 07-04-2014, 07:44 PM
Crumps

Quote:

It'll end up the same as tier 2 Stretty. Started off mint then the soak up the atmosphere @#%&!s want to be around it.

Unread 07-04-2014, 07:47 PM
irk

Quote:

Unread 07-04-2014, 07:48 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
It'll end up the same as tier 2 Stretty. Started off mint then the soak up the atmosphere @#%&!s want to be around it.
Yes, also the small matter of a large vocal portion £#%&!ed off to watch non league football.

Unread 07-04-2014, 07:49 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yes, also the small matter of a large vocal portion £#%&!ed off to watch non league football.
Not really. Bunch of anoraks and never wents looking for an excuse to turn their back on us. FC Vichy

Unread 07-04-2014, 08:05 PM
Manchester

Always gonna be people moved from their seats to accommodate, so a few pissed off people likely.

Even if they had chosen the current away end, some £#%&!ers have then gotta move for the away fans, so you can't win no matter what.

The atmosphere has been good in patches of late, however, it's been shit for years, so something has to change.

Unread 07-04-2014, 08:07 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchester

the atmosphere has been good in patches of late, however, it's been shit for years, so something has to change.
the football ???
Closed Thread