United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-01-2012, 08:13 PM
MJ Ramone

Linda (I'm all for sticking by players after mistakes, but Stoke will have a bastard field day against Beaker after his display yesterday)

Rafael
Smalling
Evans
Evra

Valencia
Carrick
I don't know who's Fit *
I don't know who's Fit *

Welbeck
Berbatov (assuming Rooney's still out)

* Is it too much to ask that Anderson, Cleverley & Ashley @#%&!ing Young could get themselves fit & available for selection? Absolute £#%&!ers

Unread 29-01-2012, 08:17 PM
Time For Heroes

Thought Roonster was gonna be fit for this if he didn't make Satdee?

Unread 29-01-2012, 08:18 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Yes, but we thought Cleverley & Anderson were both out for a fortnight.

Unread 29-01-2012, 08:25 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Is it too much to ask that Anderson, Cleverley & Ashley @#%&!ing Young could get themselves fit & available for selection?
yes

Unread 29-01-2012, 08:25 PM
denis lawless

anybody thinking De Hologram should play against Stoke really shouldnt be allowed to operate electrical equipment without supervision

Unread 29-01-2012, 08:56 PM
The Watcher

Surprised none of the useless @#%&!s suffered season ending injuries at Anfield tbh

Unread 29-01-2012, 08:56 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
For about the tenth time, no, he wasn't. Jones was.

As for Tuesday, £#%&! knows
At least we didn't pick up any more injuries yesterday, touch wood

Unread 29-01-2012, 11:04 PM
jem

linda

rafael - snoop - smalling - evra

valencia - carrick - fabio

welbeck - hernandez - berbatov

don't think scholes and giggs can play. assume no one else is fit. clearly, if rooney is fit, he's in. if cleverley is fit, rooney and welbeck only up front.

would be happy to play de gea as he is a better keeper than linda, but he needs to work on his crosses and stoke ain't the game.

Unread 30-01-2012, 12:17 AM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
more likely to be saved for chelsea i think

Unread 30-01-2012, 12:27 AM
MUFC_91

Lindegaard

Rafael
Smalling
Evans
Evra

Valencia
Carrick
Park
Welbeck

Hernandez
Berbatov

Unread 30-01-2012, 12:31 AM
wonky no

berbs and pea upfront, thats all i'm arsed about. i'd play 3 at the back but it'll never happen

Unread 30-01-2012, 08:28 AM
ziggyman17

He'll have to start De Gea against stoke.. If he does'nt start thats 3 times he'll have been dropped because of mistakes.. that'll mean he has been dropped 3 times in 5 months.. bad against basle dropped.. bad against blackburn dropped and now the scouse game.. does'nt look up to the job.. should have signed Fridel for a couple of seasons and let De Gea progress at ath madrid, with a deal in place to sign him if and when he was good enough..

Unread 30-01-2012, 09:14 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
He'll have to start De Gea against stoke.. If he does'nt start thats 3 times he'll have been dropped because of mistakes.. that'll mean he has been dropped 3 times in 5 months.. bad against basle dropped.. bad against blackburn dropped and now the scouse game.. does'nt look up to the job.. should have signed Fridel for a couple of seasons and let De Gea progress at ath madrid, with a deal in place to sign him if and when he was good enough..
It's a £#%&!ing knife edge of a situation. Agree with what you're saying, but it's Stoke - the ultimate up and unders.Hopefully if DDG takes his place, we'll score a lot more than them and keep the pressure off him.

He needs a £#%&!ing big boost tbh.

Unread 30-01-2012, 09:17 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
berbs and pea upfront, thats all i'm arsed about. i'd play 3 at the back but it'll never happen
you've got to get over the gibson thing wonks. maybe a support group or something.

Unread 30-01-2012, 09:19 AM
Pop

De Gea
Neville
Rio
Johnson
Evra
Hargreaves
Cleverley
Giggs
Captain America
Rooney
Ferie

Unread 30-01-2012, 10:11 AM
PaulParkers

£#%&!ing lunatics wanting de gea to play the kids shit FFS and will definitely cause us to drop points if he plays. I'd honestly pick Amos ahead of him he is that bad.

Unread 30-01-2012, 10:16 AM
Stickman

There's no way SAF will drop De Gea. This is what a learning curve at Manchester United is all about, he'll expect De Gea to stick on the stiff upper lip and rise to the challenge.

Unread 30-01-2012, 10:19 AM
Harri Jaffa

we'll lose whatever keeper we pick

Unread 30-01-2012, 10:25 AM
Zorg

They had all the possession against Liverpool, looked far superior and lost to two high balls lumped in the vague direction of the goal. Stoke will be doing that all night so imo he should play De Gea and Lindegaard.

De Gea - Lindegaard

Rafael - Evans - Evra

Smalling

Valencia - Giggs

Hernandez - Berbletov

Unread 30-01-2012, 10:35 AM
Harri Jaffa

Agree with zorgers 100% tbf
Closed Thread