United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 11-05-2021, 07:59 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Was probably our best player, second to Greenwood but was at fault for the first goal and maybe could have done better for the second. He’s a good back up to have. Nothing more
Forgot his inability to move let Tielemans free for the first and prevented him jumping for the second. But yeah, he was great.

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Our best side would have comfortably beat these tonight.
Certainly not lost, Leicester are puffing their way to the end of the season but with that result have probably done enough.

Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
true, but a draw would delay city's coronation.

also, the winning goal was a shit goal to concede.

you just can't bring yourself to say... except matic.... can you?

matic man-of-the-match. again.
I couldn’t care less how or when city win the league. The most disappointing aspect is we lost. I don’t like us losing. Liverpool fuming is amusing. Our players getting a rest is vital. City are the last concern.

20LEgend1999

Thought Amad looked good and great to see Greenwood get another goal.

Think Liverpool would've got 4th if we won tonight, adds a bit of something to Thursday night knowing we can condemn them to the Europa League or below.

jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He was part of the midfield that couldn’t get to or get on the ball second half.

Matic was good for half an hour, soon reverted to his usual plodding self. Didn’t do anything wrong, but clear to anyone that can see that he’s gone. Half an hour is about his limit.
well, there's really no need for me to respond to that nonsense. everyone sees you.

Unread 11-05-2021, 08:00 PM
windy waffles

VDB shite once again.

A horrific signing.

Unread 11-05-2021, 08:01 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Thought Amad looked good and great to see Greenwood get another goal.

Think Liverpool would've got 4th if we won tonight, adds a bit of something to Thursday night knowing we can condemn them to the Europa League or below.
Looks like he has potential , we probably need a better back up rb

Ronny

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love

Was thinking before the Scousers will be sick with it. United save players for the game and gift their rivals for the top 4 a win.
It will be spicy on Thursday now, speaks of a plan.

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
well, there's really no need for me to respond to that nonsense. everyone sees you.
Everyone saw the game.

Hope you enjoyed the dying embers of your hero’s top league career; he was never that good to begin with.

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
VDB shite once again.

A horrific signing.
Signed to play together with Sancho, nqat.

No wonder he has looked lost.

Unread 11-05-2021, 08:03 PM
Dasilvatwins

Roll on Thursday

Unread 11-05-2021, 08:10 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Everyone saw the game.

Hope you enjoyed the dying embers of your hero’s top league career; he was never that good to begin with.
there are only two players in our squad with premier league winners medals. want to guess who they are?

Unread 11-05-2021, 08:11 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
there are only two players in our squad with premier league winners medals. want to guess who they are?
For United? Jones and De Gea. What do I win?

Unread 11-05-2021, 08:13 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger

Unread 11-05-2021, 08:13 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Comparing Pep to Fergie now
Turned it off as soon as that £#%&!ing cretin savage said that. "Pep is the best manager i've ever seen in this country".

urgh. why do they have to go so utterly overboard with it? Why does everything have to be a case of 'the best ever'. Guardiola has done very well at 3 extremely powerful clubs with an absolute embarrassment of riches in terms of players and money. He's never had anything resembling a job where he had to come in and punch above his weight.

And chelsea will eat that Leicester team for breakfast in the final .

Unread 11-05-2021, 08:15 PM
Red Santos

Leicester were rubbish and still looked comfortable.
There's a reason why De Beek, Tuanzebe, Matic etc they are fringe players.
£#%&! it.

Unread 11-05-2021, 08:16 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Turned it off as soon as that £#%&!ing cretin savage said that. "Pep is the best manager i've ever seen in this country".

urgh. why do they have to go so utterly overboard with it? Why does everything have to be a case of 'the best ever'. Guardiola has done very well at 3 extremely powerful clubs with an absolute embarrassment of riches in terms of players and money. He's never had anything resembling a job where he had to come in and punch above his weight.
Turned off as soon as the final whistle went. Have no interest in the empty vessels following the City are amazing script.

I note that when they forced a game to be postponed they didn’t find themselves having to 3 games in 6 days and instead had a 10 day break at the busiest point of the season, the game of course being postponed so they didn’t have to play a weakened team

Unread 11-05-2021, 08:18 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:

Because they have to big up the product they are showing

Before football became big business this didn’t happen

Unread 11-05-2021, 08:21 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

Leicester are probably saving themselves for that tbf, and still more after eking out the win tonight. Still have a hunch they might do it.

Unread 11-05-2021, 08:23 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
is jones still in our squad? must admit, I forgot about him. dunk probably hates him too.