Originally Posted by windy waffles
Already is something else...

Best striker in world football.

Unread 28-10-2020, 10:48 AM
windy waffles

He is back on our wanted list...

Unread 28-10-2020, 11:20 AM
Mr_Ed

Like we’re going to get anywhere near him...

Unread 28-10-2020, 11:32 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Like we’re going to get anywhere near him...
Dreamt I met him last night and asked why he didn't join. Said he was all set but his agent poo-pooed it. Said to him he could join any club in the world he wanted except Barcelona as he is not their kind of striker. Even sage in my sleep. Unreal.

Unread 28-10-2020, 11:35 AM
Mr_Ed

Our club are a joke with all the other clubs I reckon... we’ve pissed Dortmund off now so they’re never likely to sell.

Unread 28-10-2020, 11:35 AM
utd99

Quote:
Dreamt I met him last night and asked why he didn't join. Said he was all set but his agent poo-pooed it. Said to him he could join any club in the world he wanted except Barcelona as he is not their kind of striker. Even sage in my sleep. Unreal.

Quote:
Our club are a joke with all the other clubs I reckon... we’ve pissed Dortmund off now so they’re never likely to sell.
They don’t have a choice mate. They dealt with the devil and the devil always gets his due.

Unread 28-10-2020, 12:22 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

Unread 28-10-2020, 12:24 PM
Ethers

Quote:
“Oops, darling, I’ve saged the bed again...”

Unread 28-10-2020, 12:42 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
He has a release clause, so it's over their heads. He has a release clause because they're a small time outfit of hipster £#%&!ing #@&%!s whose fanbase find it 'hilarious' when they put out 'trolling' tweets to United yet happily roll over and get tummy tickled by Munich - an actual, proper big club - every time they come calling for their best players without so much as a whiff of resistance.

For all that's wrong with our club, i'm forever grateful we're not that bunch of pandering, weak willed trendy #@&%!heads. They're the moderately more successful southampton of the bundesliga.

Unread 28-10-2020, 03:21 PM
bosskeano

he will be on everyones wanted list once his release clause is in effect

Unread 28-10-2020, 03:26 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Alright, Howson.

Unread 28-10-2020, 03:28 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
“Oops, darling, I’ve saged the bed again...”

Unread 28-10-2020, 04:17 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
He has a release clause, so it's over their heads. He has a release clause because they're a small time outfit of hipster £#%&!ing #@&%!s whose fanbase find it 'hilarious' when they put out 'trolling' tweets to United yet happily roll over and get tummy tickled by Munich - an actual, proper big club - every time they come calling for their best players without so much as a whiff of resistance.

For all that's wrong with our club, i'm forever grateful we're not that bunch of pandering, weak willed trendy #@&%!heads. They're the moderately more successful southampton of the bundesliga.
Exactly, £#%&! them. I hope those £#%&!ing hilarious tweets keep them amused when their financial results come in this year.

Unread 28-10-2020, 05:20 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
It definitely happened - not arsed if you don't believe me. It must have been because I was reading about him last night and our 'renewed' interest.

Unread 28-10-2020, 05:24 PM
bosskeano

Quote:
https://media.giphy.com/media/JRPtAS...Bob/source.mp4

Unread 29-10-2020, 09:50 AM
believe

Quote:
It definitely happened - not arsed if you don't believe me. It must have been because I was reading about him last night and our 'renewed' interest.
Got insomnia, pal?

Unread 29-10-2020, 11:38 AM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Exactly, f*** them. I hope those f***ing hilarious tweets keep them amused when their financial results come in this year.
German press reckons they'll declare losses of 75 million

Unread 29-10-2020, 12:10 PM
guerreiro

He’s almost certainly going to end up at City. Daft amounts of underhand cash for all concerned, aguero replacement, shit Dad links.

Unread 29-10-2020, 01:44 PM
Bunker Buster

Not needed

Unread 29-10-2020, 03:19 PM
bosskeano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Not needed

not needed where????? please god don't say United doesn't need him
Closed Thread