United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-05-2020, 08:58 PM
My Name is Heath

Was on my doomed weddingmoon in Mauritius.

Highlight of my time there.

Unread 21-05-2020, 09:04 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody78
My mate had a spare ticket last minute but the flight prices were ridiculous and i was skint after spending a fortune that season.
Still to this day i regret not finding the money from somewhere. Barcelona was my last euro away
Yeah I was brassic but begged borrowed and found a way, that and Rome signalled the end of my ex because she never forgave me for going them and not going on holiday with her .

Went via Dusseldorf which was still one of the best nights evoh tbh. As stickers said though, the game was totally unenjoyable apart from the end. In fact, Barca was similar in many ways. The game was just far too tense to enjoy but the trip...

Remember throwing up in my hands at breakfast in some hotel in Reus the morning of the semi... my own fault for travelling with wigste tbpisshead. Good times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by measlyshark
Had just moved down south but came home to watch it with r'kid. Ended up in a pub in Stockport for some reason. After the finish headed to town via a bit of a wake me up. Ended up scrapping with some Ukrainians in the bogs of a bar off Deansgate. Not sure why. Then ballooning with a jester hat wearing Dublin red, again.... Not sure why.

Fell asleep at about 4, got up at 7 to drive to London to give a seminar on RNAi as a therapeutic modality.

Was a great seminar. Nearly died a few times getting there.

Not my best moment.

which pub can you remember? can't think of a single one at that time I'd want to be in for such an occasion

Unread 21-05-2020, 10:17 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Was on my doomed weddingmoon in Mauritius.

Highlight of my time there.

Not a bad highlight tbf.

Unread 22-05-2020, 01:34 AM
Stickman

me and my mate took a spare ticket and couldn't give it away outside the ground. Mental.

Unread 22-05-2020, 08:41 AM
measlyshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Yeah I was brassic but begged borrowed and found a way, that and Rome signalled the end of my ex because she never forgave me for going them and not going on holiday with her .

Went via Dusseldorf which was still one of the best nights evoh tbh. As stickers said though, the game was totally unenjoyable apart from the end. In fact, Barca was similar in many ways. The game was just far too tense to enjoy but the trip...

Remember throwing up in my hands at breakfast in some hotel in Reus the morning of the semi... my own fault for travelling with wigste tbpisshead. Good times.

which pub can you remember? can't think of a single one at that time I'd want to be in for such an occasion
£#%&! knows, think it was out near Stepping Hill way; big white one. Went there as our kids mates, who he used to go with, were watching it there. Was alright tbf.

Unread 22-05-2020, 09:06 AM
Cream

I remember asking my ex, the french clown, whether she might be interested in having a night in and watching my favourite team play in the CL final.

Sneered and took herself and the lad out to a mate's gaff instead.

Was a good job really because a puff of steam came out the corner of my eye when we won. Felt unreal.

Unread 22-05-2020, 05:51 PM
red in cumbria

Who switched the telly off in disgust before JT took his penalty?
Closed Thread