United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 07-08-2018, 12:05 AM
ScarFace
 
Default

Will be sad to see him go but it's for the best.

He's better than us and keeping him here under that thing that managers us, is a tragedy.
 
Unread 07-08-2018, 04:14 AM
Kangared
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Will be sad to see him go but it's for the best.

He's better than us and keeping him here under that thing that managers us, is a tragedy.
Deschamps doesnít manage that differently to Jose. [ football wise] so itís clearly about personality. Pogba played in a deeper position for France, the position it was claimed he didnít enjoy at Utd. Keep him at all costs, build the team round him.
 
Unread 07-08-2018, 05:14 AM
puressence
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
And thatís why youíre a travel agent in Middleton and not in any way involved in football.
travel agent ??// odd cunt

defo something going on ..pog back at training usually leads him to 23 insta posts dancing singing im back etc ..instead he had 10 seconds on bailleys insta hiding behind him ...

thiago miles better btw ..

and if juve want him get cash plus Miralem Pjanić another top player
 
Unread 07-08-2018, 06:26 AM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
travel agent ??// odd cunt

defo something going on ..pog back at training usually leads him to 23 insta posts dancing singing im back etc ..instead he had 10 seconds on bailleys insta hiding behind him ...

thiago miles better btw ..

and if juve want him get cash plus Miralem Pjanić another top player
And watch it go straight into the war chest, just like the Ronaldo money.
 
Unread 07-08-2018, 07:01 AM
Lazlo Panaflex
 
Default

can't believe we're going to sell this lad after 2 years

the club is an absolute shambles.
 
Unread 07-08-2018, 07:03 AM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
can't believe we're going to sell this lad after 2 years

the club is an absolute shambles.
New to post Fergie-Gill United, pal?
 
Unread 07-08-2018, 07:04 AM
Red Al
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
And watch it go straight into the war chest, just like the Ronaldo money.
The start of the clubs turning point NQAT
 
Unread 07-08-2018, 07:41 AM
Arnold Muhren
 
Default

If this goes through they may as well lock the (metaphorical) gates. Heís had a great World Cup and is in his prime. Imagine not building your team around this magnificent beast. Just imagine.
 
Unread 07-08-2018, 07:48 AM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
If this goes through they may as well lock the (metaphorical) gates. Heís had a great World Cup and is in his prime. Imagine not building your team around this magnificent beast. Just imagine.
Magnificent beast?

You not been watching him the past two years for United?
 
Unread 07-08-2018, 07:48 AM
dragflick
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Magnificent beast?

You not been watching him the past two years for United?
He's spot on you daft cunt.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Paul "the crock" Pogba
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paul "The Enforcer" Pogba believe Football 213 13-10-2017 06:51 PM
Wayne Rooney, "Wazza", "Wazzoh", "Dickhead" etc. That Boy Ronaldo! Football 73 22-05-2014 09:34 AM
John ""JT" "The Lionheart" Terry of England is fit for Chelsea tomorrow. antonin jablonsky Football 14 17-10-2008 03:26 PM
in tribute to ginlardes "best film director" thread. I give youmy "best ever united player" poll no fun Football 18 18-08-2008 01:43 PM
"Paul Ince is the hottest young manager in English football " Mr_Ed Football 4 26-11-2007 06:28 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:02 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.