United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-05-2012, 07:55 AM
BarryX

Default Team to tear Swansea a new one...

The only approach we should have on Sunday is to come up with a team that can absolutely batter Swansea - any notion of just getting a win and hoping City slip up should be thrown out the window. We need to come up with a team that can score shit loads.

Here's who I'd start with.

De Gea
Rafael Smalling Rio Fabio
Valencia Scholes Cleverly Nani
Rooney Berbatov

Bringing on Cheech early second half, maybe even leaving on Rooney and Berbatov.

Very £#%&!ing hard to be positive this morning, but we must, and I mean must, attack from the off, relentlessly and without mercy, irrespective of everything else and whether or not it actually matters.

Unread 01-05-2012, 07:59 AM
believe

Unread 01-05-2012, 08:07 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
you see this. that's you that it is. parking your boat:

Unread 01-05-2012, 08:10 AM
MUFC One Love

If city win at Newcastle I couldn't care less about this match.

United are a £#%&!ing joke and the lack of investment in key areas and just signing young players on tick with a one in one out policy was always going to catch up on us. At least people can't keep throwing the "3 European Cup finals in 4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" back now. We won't be in another European Cup final in the next 5 years if we continue to penny pinch.

wiganste

it's over. We won't even beat swansea so dreaming of a 8-0 or whatever is insane

believe

there's nothing else i can say barry. i'm at a £#%&!ing loss with the world. i ended up kicking the £#%&!ing daylights out of that lad with the city shirt on last night and for what? i feel like £#%&!ing everything off right now and it's very little to do with United.

Unread 01-05-2012, 08:12 AM
elhombre

Quote:
there's nothing else i can say barry. i'm at a £#%&!ing loss with the world. i ended up kicking the £#%&!ing daylights out of that lad with the city shirt on last night and for what? i feel like £#%&!ing everything off right now and it's very little to do with United.
what?

Sandman

Apparently Welbeck left the boo camp with a protective cast on his ankle.

elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
The only approach we should have on Sunday is to come up with a team that can absolutely batter Swansea - any notion of just getting a win and hoping City slip up should be thrown out the window. We need to come up with a team that can score shit loads.

Here's who I'd start with.

De Gea
Rafael Smalling Rio Fabio
Valencia Scholes Cleverly Nani
Rooney Berbatov

Bringing on Cheech early second half, maybe even leaving on Rooney and Berbatov.

Very £#%&!ing hard to be positive this morning, but we must, and I mean must, attack from the off, relentlessly and without mercy, irrespective of everything else and whether or not it actually matters.
have a £#%&!ing word with yourself.

Unread 01-05-2012, 08:15 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
what?
some @#%&! with a "abu dhabi blues" city shirt. he wound me up no end all night and ended shouting "MUNICH MUNICH" in my face so I £#%&!ing leathered him. Any other day I would have walked off laughing but this time I didn't. I'll pm you the rest of the details later.

Unread 01-05-2012, 08:16 AM
elhombre

Quote:
some @#%&! with a "abu dhabi blues" city shirt. he wound me up no end all night and ended shouting "MUNICH MUNICH" in my face so I £#%&!ing leathered him. Any other day I would have walked off laughing but this time I didn't. I'll pm you the rest of the details later.
£#%&!ing hell.

Unread 01-05-2012, 08:18 AM
BarryX

Quote:

I am pretty much in the same boat (excuse the pun) bar kicking the crap out of someone last night, which quite possibly I would have done if I wasn't with my boys.

Football isn't the be all and end all to life, but £#%&! me, when we loose a big one all the shit we have to deal with day to day really comes pouring out...

Unread 01-05-2012, 08:19 AM
BarryX

Quote:
have a £#%&!ing word with yourself.
eh ???

Unread 01-05-2012, 08:19 AM
believe

Quote:

I am pretty much in the same boat (excuse the pun) bar kicking the crap out of someone last night, which quite possibly I would have done if I wasn't with my boys.

Football isn't the be all and end all to life, but £#%&! me, when we loose a big one all the shit we have to deal with day to day really comes pouring out...
LOSE you £#%&!ing @#%&!!! Don't make me come over there ffs

Unread 01-05-2012, 08:20 AM
BarryX

Quote:
LOSE you £#%&!ing @#%&!!! Don't make me come over there ffs

I am pretty hung over tbphare.

elhombre

Quote:
eh ???
why even bother with that game?

it's an irrelevance.

believe

Quote:

Quote:

I am pretty hung over tbphare.
good me too

HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Thumbs up

Quote:
Good lad.

Unread 01-05-2012, 08:23 AM
Ethers

Well in Believe

Unread 01-05-2012, 08:24 AM
BarryX

Quote:
why even bother with that game?

it's an irrelevance.
Is it £#%&!. We are capable of hammering teams on our day. Just needs to be a case of unshackling some self belief and free flowing spirit in the team. Hey, don't get me wrong, I don't think it's possible we will do it, but they are professional sportsmen FFS - at least the manager and the players should £#%&!ing well give it a go.
Closed Thread